Reviews for Secret Nightmare
flyingmutatedmonkeysqurrils23 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Please update
CelestialDream1431 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Are there going to be more chapters? This is really good so far!
angel12121993 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
since you haven't updated in a few years i take it you won't anymore? i wish you would... :/
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow. You should most defiantly update! GREAT chapter! I really want to know what happens next :)
ashofglass chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
It's a shame this was never updated. I'll keep it on my alert's list, just in case.

I love this story already. I could be wrong, but crying, coming home late, bruises, the need to scrub yoursself clean, AND the summary, all lead me to believe this story deals with rape, and there just aren't enough stories that handle such sensitive subject matter. I hope that one day, you finish it.
livingstatue chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
what happened to her? what will jimmy do? please update soon!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is good. :)Please update it soon.
Shiona Acitiu chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER!
Vamp.kissesx chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
i agree with the last viewer, just let me know what was gonna happen if you can't or won't go on. really. because it's going to bug me forever because the story grabbed me and refuses to let me go.
xoxo4aang chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
hi i can see that its been a while and even if your not going to continue (which i hope you do) please tell me where you where going with this...promise im not strange i just have a tendency to have these things stuck in my head
Mistress Distress chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was really good. Can't you continue BC3? It had me hooked chapter 1
kage fighter chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
short but good i hope you update soon
crazykaty chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I LOVE this story! Very dramatic and suspensful, I need to keep reading to find out what happenes! Please, please continue! Thanx
Mischievous One 17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
r u gonna update? please do... i want to know more... PLEASE! oh i read the Hey Arnold fics and the Danny Phantom ones... really good! i like that danny had the ribbon! lol tucker funny. but before i get side track... please update!
BigMammaLlama5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Was she raped? :O Update please!