Reviews for Syllogism
StarsInWinter chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was honestly one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read! I also really love the Nancy/Joe pairing and I've read this story over and over again and I'm still not bored! Please write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I like it
lizzie-rj chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So, why am I reading Nancy/Joe stories? I don't know, but I'm glad I am because if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have found this amazing story!
Blue Frizz chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked this a lot!

I thought that it was a great reason why you said that Frank and Nancy aren't together (Or something like that!)

Great story!
Painting Stories chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Stories like these (well-written, original and fun to read) are one of the reasons why I don't mind it when people pair Nancy up with Joe. I must admit it, that out of all the Nancy/Joe stories I've read, this has to be my favorite :) The title was really good, too. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to read this LOL. Once again, great job!
pianoxgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow...this was so great! I loved your writing style, it was so vivid and easy to understand. And I have always thought of Joe/Nancy as a kinda cute couple, so I was really happy when they kissed. LOL I don't know how they didn't panic when they found themselves in a small boat in the middle of the ocean. I would probably freak out so much that I would've gotten a heart attack!
b.l.a.z.e.h.i.t.e chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was so good! I like Frank/Nancy, but I also like Joe/Nancy, so I couldn't help but grin at the kiss :D This was so well-written that I think this could've happened in a Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys super mystery...except the Joe/Nancy getting together thing. Anyways, I loved it and I am totally "favoriting" :)
kk chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
omg
NancyDfan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Omgosh, this is so amazing! The writing is beautiful and gorgeous. The way you enter the plot and work the characters, it's a pleasure to read! I absolutely adored this! :)
XCgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I LOVED this oneshot! I always thought Nancy and Joe would make a great couple, and the situation you placed them in was tense! nice ending too, and as far as i could tell, flawless grammar! keep up the good work!
niver chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I liked it. Stories like these are starting to make me appreciate JoeNancy more and more . . . xD
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I'm a Nancy/Frank fan, but I love this whole nancy/joe thing too!
sonjachka chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
haha that was so good! one of the best nancy and joe stories out there! good job! and i absolutely loved the end!
Nyiestra chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I think you're converting me from Nancy/Frank to Nancy/Joe. I like that whole opposites attract thing... they'd make a more dynamic couple, I think, than her and Frank... Would love to see Frank react to them being together *hint hint*
The Eloquent Keyboard chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Lol! Very eloquent. I like how you show the views of both Nancy and Joe... perfectly captures teen awkwardness (I should know, I am one!). *Checks off on fingers* Hmm... good spelling/grammar etc, flows nicely, blah blah blah. I really liked it!

P.S. Is Scott Marston from one of the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys books/games? If so, which one? I just bought one of the games, 'Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon', and I've liked it.