Reviews for Sakura's Harem
Cataquack Warrior chapter 1 . 1/9
This is a fun if cracky fic. My only issue is the inclusion of an OC in the form of Sasuke's twin sister. Such OCs tend to deter readers, and moreover her only purpose seems to be as the catalyst of Desire's blessing, when the sister was never actually necessary. Ino would have worked just as well if not better; it would make sense for her to be stalking Sasuke as well and being seen by Desire, and it works better thematically in the story given Ino's role in the rest of the plot. Still, I had fun reading this.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
This was hilarious and if I do say so myself the best harem story I have ever read. Also your other universes were very funny interludes and I especially enjoyed this last one with the accurate depiction of the story.
Aged chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Why Danzo was executed? Why everyone is so damn obsessed with him?And why it must always end on carnage. Well, at least Itachi died too.
Pein's female body is a corpse.
I dont like it. Naruto and Hinata had , yeah, I chuckled a little.

This is the kind of gag that I don't would make a fanfic gets boring fast. I'm surprised you didn't get bored after the first chapter. But it was a good effort.
Aged chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
No Gaara bathing on the blood of the Sakura fangirls? DISAPPOINTED!
Also, Orochimaru was clearly using a male's body when Sasuke arrived. Though, when he tried to transfer his body to Sasuke, seemed like there were remains of the other hosts inside him.
Aged chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
I'm pretty sure Haku is male. Hum...

Still hilarious as hell, however.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Lol, I could only imagine Sasuke being mobbed by Sakura's fangirls.
Gamma Cavy chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
why is Touya part of the angry boyfriend corps? After all he's together with Yukito/Yue. Or is he just in on it because he hates that Syaoran is in love with Sakura, due to that sister complex of his?
mutecebu chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for the crack.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Great chapter, especially the last part.

"All the power ups of all the Super-with-harem!Narutos in the multiverse"
A terrifying thought indeed
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was worth reading just for the A/N: "I have yet to see a Robinharem story"
omnimon12 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hilarious...needed a scene or two showing some Satsuki and Sakura interactions, and a couple more Hinata scenes, but otherwise worth laughing my ass off at least 7 times. Who knew that giving Sakura a Harem would actually switch Konoha's popular opinion on Naruto and Sasuke?
Eranda chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Hell yeah! Behold of the power of women! No wars once woman band together for a greater purpose!
Devil Reader chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Eh...it's a crack-fic. What was I expecting?
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely love this! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow, -does flips-

That was very funny and very unique.

Don't know what else to say XD