Reviews for Sakura's Harem
This was hilarious and if I do say so myself the best harem story I have ever read. Also your other universes were very funny interludes and I especially enjoyed this last one with the accurate depiction of the story.
Aged chapter 7 . 6/6
Why Danzo was executed? Why everyone is so damn obsessed with him?And why it must always end on carnage. Well, at least Itachi died too.
Pein's female body is a corpse.
I dont like it. Naruto and Hinata had , yeah, I chuckled a little.

This is the kind of gag that I don't would make a fanfic gets boring fast. I'm surprised you didn't get bored after the first chapter. But it was a good effort.
Aged chapter 4 . 6/3
No Gaara bathing on the blood of the Sakura fangirls? DISAPPOINTED!
Also, Orochimaru was clearly using a male's body when Sasuke arrived. Though, when he tried to transfer his body to Sasuke, seemed like there were remains of the other hosts inside him.
Aged chapter 3 . 6/1
I'm pretty sure Haku is male. Hum...

Still hilarious as hell, however.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/18
Lol, I could only imagine Sasuke being mobbed by Sakura's fangirls.
Gamma Cavy chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
why is Touya part of the angry boyfriend corps? After all he's together with Yukito/Yue. Or is he just in on it because he hates that Syaoran is in love with Sakura, due to that sister complex of his?
mutecebu chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for the crack.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Great chapter, especially the last part.

"All the power ups of all the Super-with-harem!Narutos in the multiverse"
A terrifying thought indeed
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was worth reading just for the A/N: "I have yet to see a Robinharem story"
omnimon12 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hilarious...needed a scene or two showing some Satsuki and Sakura interactions, and a couple more Hinata scenes, but otherwise worth laughing my ass off at least 7 times. Who knew that giving Sakura a Harem would actually switch Konoha's popular opinion on Naruto and Sasuke?
Eranda chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Hell yeah! Behold of the power of women! No wars once woman band together for a greater purpose!
Devil Reader chapter 7 . 6/29/2013's a crack-fic. What was I expecting?
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely love this! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow, -does flips-

That was very funny and very unique.

Don't know what else to say XD
yo chapter 7 . 1/11/2013