Reviews for Sakura's Harem
Gamma Cavy chapter 6 . 4/11
why is Touya part of the angry boyfriend corps? After all he's together with Yukito/Yue. Or is he just in on it because he hates that Syaoran is in love with Sakura, due to that sister complex of his?
mutecebu chapter 7 . 1/29
Thanks for the crack.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 1/29
Great chapter, especially the last part.

"All the power ups of all the Super-with-harem!Narutos in the multiverse"
A terrifying thought indeed
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/29
This was worth reading just for the A/N: "I have yet to see a Robinharem story"
omnimon12 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Hilarious...needed a scene or two showing some Satsuki and Sakura interactions, and a couple more Hinata scenes, but otherwise worth laughing my ass off at least 7 times. Who knew that giving Sakura a Harem would actually switch Konoha's popular opinion on Naruto and Sasuke?
Eranda chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Hell yeah! Behold of the power of women! No wars once woman band together for a greater purpose!
Devil Reader chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Eh...it's a crack-fic. What was I expecting?
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I absolutely love this! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow, -does flips-

That was very funny and very unique.

Don't know what else to say XD
yo chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Yay sakura and ino!
TheNewSarcastic chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
(Drops cup)(Stands up)(Claps like crazy) This story is one of the best I've ever seen! For starters, I think this is such a unique plot, I mean the whole female population going gaga over sweet oblivious Sakura, not something you see everyday, no?
I love how this story is so funny and wacky and just out of the box. It seems to have a good continuous flow that I can tell, takes planning.
All in all, so going to my favourites! Looking forward to new stories, Shadow Crystal Mage!
Wolfy-ChanX3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Lol a larxene harem! I might be late but oh well!
eggyeggygoo chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is the greatest thing in the history of motherfucking ever. The Sakura cult is magnificent
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 4/25/2012