Reviews for Sakura's Harem
DragonSword35d chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
This is all a horrible, albit hilarious, rip off of the Prince Yuki Fan Club. Weird and slightly disturbing, but fun. Very fun.
Lithium Nightshade chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Oh dear god... So funny... can't stop laughing, please write more!
Johnny Eagle chapter 4 . 2/5/2007 I want to know how you came up with this chapter (and by this chapter, I mean the part with Orochimaru)? Liked the fic otherwise.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Poor Sasuke-teme.
NamelessHeretic chapter 4 . 1/27/2007

Hilarious, as always.
Dr Gero chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
This... is SO awesome! X-D

Chapter Two and this chapter are my favorites; probably because the cult is prominent. Also, Zabuza's reactions were great. _

Looking forward to the Next Chapter!
LucidKren chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Sakira-chan chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Omg! That is so funny! XD I love your story!
Gundum M chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
don't worry. while i like your trinity of Harry fics (Uzumaki, Raven and Card Captor), i'm quite willing to take the crack fics. good chapter by the way.
Arms Of A Stranger chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Awsome chapter! Love the end thing...El Hazard I think... Anyways, it was awsome! Get the next chapter up quickly or I'll hunt ya down! .~
Snake of Medusa chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
V good! I must say, I think I prefer FrightenedCultVictim!Sasuke over Canon!Sasuke. Wonder what will happen when Itachi comes to town or if Team 7 will meet Deidara. _ Keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I can see a whimpering Sasuke trying to claw his way free from Naruto's grip as Naruto drags him back towards the army of Sakura's harem. Oh yeah, just have Tsunade tell the girls some 'special agent' has discovered Orochimaru wants Sakura for his next container and he'll be going down hard!
dark672 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
it's good
Hunter 1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
That last section: What's it from?

(Note: Your deranged mind is not an answer...)
Suki chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
This story is awsome! Really REALLY GOOD! U must update as SOON as u can!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »