Reviews for Sakura's Harem
Illucida chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
:D
Sakira-chan chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Omg! That is so funny! XD I love your story!
Gundum M chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
don't worry. while i like your trinity of Harry fics (Uzumaki, Raven and Card Captor), i'm quite willing to take the crack fics. good chapter by the way.
In The Arms Of A Stranger chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Awsome chapter! Love the end thing...El Hazard I think... Anyways, it was awsome! Get the next chapter up quickly or I'll hunt ya down! .~
Snake of Medusa chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
V good! I must say, I think I prefer FrightenedCultVictim!Sasuke over Canon!Sasuke. Wonder what will happen when Itachi comes to town or if Team 7 will meet Deidara. _ Keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I can see a whimpering Sasuke trying to claw his way free from Naruto's grip as Naruto drags him back towards the army of Sakura's harem. Oh yeah, just have Tsunade tell the girls some 'special agent' has discovered Orochimaru wants Sakura for his next container and he'll be going down hard!
dark672 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
it's good
Hunter 1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
That last section: What's it from?

(Note: Your deranged mind is not an answer...)
Suki chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
This story is awsome! Really REALLY GOOD! U must update as SOON as u can!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
You NEED to update soon!

PLEASE!

_
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Pretty funny fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Awsome story!
RobotPirateNinja chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
You know,Naruto will probably be much ore skilled than in canon given the degree of respect he has. I imagine that the female instructers at the acadamy were practacly lining up to teach him advanced techniques. At the very least, he would have a much, much, better grasp on the basics of being a ninja, which will have a surprisingly large effect, given his absurdly huge chakra reserves and Kage Bushin technique. The more skilled Naruto is, the more skilled his clones are. Instead of just blinding spamming and rushing people with hordes of Kage Bushins, imagine him using coordinated wolf pack tactics, having them time the attacks they make so that it is impossible to defend against all of them. When you think about it like that, Naruto becomes very, very, scary. No matter how many Bushins you kill, they just keep coming and coming, landing hit after hit. . . You know, with tactics like those, he could probably defeat a low level jounin, even without the Kyuubi. . .
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
The scene with the mindless affirmations in the classroom - scary funny _
frunygun chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
lol poor sakura, and she has no clue either XP
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »