Reviews for Sakura's Harem
The Littlest Bit chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
*laughs insanely*Dude the cult thing was TO good!Seriously!This story is AWESOME!
Dracowar chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
HHAHAHAH This is great. ill be sure to look for updates. What was that last paragraph about? I dont know what show that is with Larxene?
ShadowMagic chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Oh my frigin God... I needed this, im currently counting 75 hours 15 minutes and some seconds... im dead tierd, and laughing my ass of... holy shit this story is wacked...

lov it, and update soon :D

good night. . . . . . . . .
Mere Anarchy chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
I laughed quite a bit. The "fuck you, Sasuke-teme," was a nice touch. ;-) Keep writing!
MadnessLover chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Ahahah. That's great.
cmartist chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
OMG, LOL! That was hilarious! Suzume's class reminded me of a certain blond who would always say "Hail Il Palazzo-Sama!"

Pretty soon we'll be seeing a version of ACROSS dedicated to Sakura :p

I eagerly await the next chapter
korrd chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Great fic. I love Naruto's role in this. Will Sakura ever figure out what is going on? If she does will she decree anything? Will Hinata end up with Sakura and Naruto? Update soon.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
You are an evil twisted man... and we love you for it... just, not in that way. Update soon!
NamelessHeretic chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
XFD
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I agree, desire of the endless is a perfect plot device. I might even use it for a story one of these days. Your story is funny. Please update soon!
broken handed chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
(huggles) i love your work! :D

and i love the thought of a cult sakura...pff...imagine when TSUNADE and shizune meet her xDD

please up-date more! (And i love the fact that you always end with a scene of desire screwing up other people's lives xD!)
MuhiTatsu chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
I liked this story at first, but the Hinata/Kuno parody won me over completely. Please make more of this, very funny.
LucidKren chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Thank you for updating! I love this! Please update!
chie chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
sakura's harem. a new kawaii original plot. XD update soon XD
LucidKren chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Please update soon! This is excellent! Every girl out there has a crush on Sakura!

Um...who is Desire of the Endless? [blushes in embarrasment]