Reviews for Sakura's Harem
TheNewSarcastic chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
(Drops cup)(Stands up)(Claps like crazy) This story is one of the best I've ever seen! For starters, I think this is such a unique plot, I mean the whole female population going gaga over sweet oblivious Sakura, not something you see everyday, no?
I love how this story is so funny and wacky and just out of the box. It seems to have a good continuous flow that I can tell, takes planning.
All in all, so going to my favourites! Looking forward to new stories, Shadow Crystal Mage!
yarazard chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Lol a larxene harem! I might be late but oh well!
eggyeggygoo chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is the greatest thing in the history of motherfucking ever. The Sakura cult is magnificent
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
lol hail sakura-hime! lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
'After Desire had a bowl of Ichiraku ramen, it went back to the Threshold, hopefully never to be seen again.' lol funny
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
wow this is funny lol
Kyo12591 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This really is crack lol. Well really there is a lot more yaoi then yuri on the site due to the fact there are mostly women, or female in general, writing the fic's. It's probably that you haven't found the harem because for sure Robin is as popular to put with many women as Naruto is here. Or Sakura for that matter lol.

Good luck finding what your looking for.

Icy-Blue22 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
hahaha Haku's a guy! But i can't blame you for putting him as a girl. It took me half a year and a half to accept he was a guy.(I think he got his mother's voice and looks. I think he's a mini-me!)

tee-hee yeah i'm real stubborn. I loved your story. This is the first I've heard of desire they would be great in more stories!
alphaladywolf chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
So funny.
Chrizzy-chan chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
lol i really like your humor xD

and i wish someone would pick up your idea on the Harry Potter Omake - It would be funny as hell...
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »