Reviews for Sakura's Harem
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
lol hail sakura-hime! lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
'After Desire had a bowl of Ichiraku ramen, it went back to the Threshold, hopefully never to be seen again.' lol funny
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
wow this is funny lol
Kyo12591 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This really is crack lol. Well really there is a lot more yaoi then yuri on the site due to the fact there are mostly women, or female in general, writing the fic's. It's probably that you haven't found the harem because for sure Robin is as popular to put with many women as Naruto is here. Or Sakura for that matter lol.

Good luck finding what your looking for.

Kyo
Icy-Blue22 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
hahaha Haku's a guy! But i can't blame you for putting him as a girl. It took me half a year and a half to accept he was a guy.(I think he got his mother's voice and looks. I think he's a mini-me!)

tee-hee yeah i'm real stubborn. I loved your story. This is the first I've heard of desire they would be great in more stories!
alphaladywolf chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
So funny.
Chrizzy-chan chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
lol i really like your humor xD

and i wish someone would pick up your idea on the Harry Potter Omake - It would be funny as hell...
Inferno 54 chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
yay! happily ever after!
Inferno 54 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Poor ino. Poor poor ino
Inferno 54 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
uh, wow. Oh noes! What will become of Ino now hat she has betrayed the cults trust?
Inferno 54 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
oh noes, now sasuke wants sakura? goddamnit. and when did haku become a girl? also, you could use some pagebreaks before time skipping.
Inferno 54 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Why put the Satsuki in instead of Ino? Wouldn't that make Sakura happier?
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »