Reviews for Sakura's Harem
Inferno 54 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Ok, the first chaper was interesting, this one is hilarious! the whole cult thing about Princess Sakura? I was yelled at for laughing too hard when I read about a bunch of innocent giurls dropping the F bomb on the used to be eyecandy of the leaf.

Oh wonderful crack, please lead us to a world simmular to this.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
That was sort of interesting, if a little abrupt, but what was with the random switching into different fandoms at the end of each chapter? It was confusing.
AuthorinAbsentia chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is hilarious! Here I was, wandering around, trying to find some yuri to counterbalance my yaoi-filled diet, and I come across this. I am loving this unlikely plot gimmick. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Haku is a BOY!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
THIS IS SO FUCKED UP! AND SOOO FUNNY!
Iniquitus goes Death chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Okey-dokey, time to stop flitting about and actually review this beast.

By a frigging SEQUENCE ANALYSIS method.

*start*

- Yeah, we need moar femmeslash. Never enough for me.

- Desire of the Endless... No idea what that's from.

- Ranma? Haven't seen Ranma One Half if that's the reference, so this goes over my head.

- Tenchi? As in Tenchi Solution from TV Tropes?

(I know I'm deprived, stop laughing.)

- Hinata Sou? Why does that sound familiar? Dammit I should know this!

- Mahora Academy. Negima!, I know that mu-

WAIT. As in "will-turn-you-shota-Negi"?

Desire... Gives ability to become irresistible to women, then?

OH SHIT I'M RETARDED. Hinata-sou is from Love Hina.

So we have "turns you irresistible" "femmeslash" (from the A/N).

...

8D

Ahem. Back to the review.

- Suddenly, Loli!Stalker!Sakura!

- "Putting the incomplete elements of this equation together, Desire jumped to absolutely the wrong conclusion."

This is gonna be good, I just know it.

- AND SO THE YURI GOODNESS BEGINS.

- Twin siblings?

Oh sh t. Sasuke's sister.

Hrrrmmmmmm.

Let's see how you use her.

- - oh wait wat?

- Can't decide between "aw, acceptance" and "EW THIRTY-YEAR-OLD MUM WANTS LOLI!SAKURA".

- 'Captain! Our shields can't handle this level of preteen!yuri!fluff!'

Because CUUUUUUUUTE!

(Is it weird that a guy says that?)

- Oh SNAP! Horny bitches got TOLD by icequeen!Ino.

- Actually, nvm.

- Secret crushes. :3

This fic is beginning to taste like diabeHNNNNNNNNNNNGH.

- Teen Titans was something I used to watch ages ago. Never really figured out the overall storyline.

- PFFFFFF ROBIN GENDERSWITCH. Don't know if want.

-Deactivating Comedy Review Mode-

Overall, flawless grammar and syntax, making it superior to eighty percent of all fanfiction already. A bit concisely written, but hey, keep the yuri coming (haha, I said 'coming') and it's fine.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

(Also, sorry about the memes and capslock abuse, it just seemed appropriate for this review.)
Sakiba6609 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
SakuHina!Aw Naive little Sakura.
sayalovesdiva chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
So far so good. I love naruto yuri! I do know of a good sakura/tsunade fic. I can't remember what it's called but it's written by crazyninjapenguin.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
...

Awesome. if it wasn't 3 in the morning i would be laughing so loudly that my roof would have cracked, rather than trying very hard to suppress my giggles
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I can't wait to see Sasuke get castrated!
TheWrittenJourney chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
that was hysterical!
kag.san.in.love.4eva chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
im not gonna lie. I dont really like sakura. But this story had me rollin. i havnt laughed that hard in ages.
Dr Gero chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Well... that was rather abrupt.

It wasn't exactly a deep and dramatic story requiring an epic conclusion, sure, but... dang.

Ending aside it was a fun story.
Dracowar chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
It had to end.
Reverse Gravity chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
"Meanwhile, Death, Destiny, Dream, Despair, and Delirium were out shopping for their next sibling…"

Oh em gee. I just got it, (i think) and thats why "desire the endless" right? it's a sandman joke! i think (i've never accualy read sandman)... haha. this is just total crack, though i nearly snorted when i read all the girls chorusing back "f*ck you, sasuke" that's pretty great. I can't really say "wow amazing writing style and plot" but i can say it's pretty funny, which i beleive is the point.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »