Reviews for Sakura's Harem
kag.san.in.love.4eva chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
im not gonna lie. I dont really like sakura. But this story had me rollin. i havnt laughed that hard in ages.
Dr Gero chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Well... that was rather abrupt.

It wasn't exactly a deep and dramatic story requiring an epic conclusion, sure, but... dang.

Ending aside it was a fun story.
Dracowar chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
It had to end.
Reverse Gravity chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
"Meanwhile, Death, Destiny, Dream, Despair, and Delirium were out shopping for their next sibling…"

Oh em gee. I just got it, (i think) and thats why "desire the endless" right? it's a sandman joke! i think (i've never accualy read sandman)... haha. this is just total crack, though i nearly snorted when i read all the girls chorusing back "f*ck you, sasuke" that's pretty great. I can't really say "wow amazing writing style and plot" but i can say it's pretty funny, which i beleive is the point.
Amane Misa chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
lol

what a deliriuos story, I love it!

Your mentioning to the situation in other universes/series was gave the fic a very nice touch.

well done!
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
so good. This fic is so f-ing good. This has to be the best! TUE BEST!

OMG! The best! I love this fic. muahahahaha!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
ha! Sasuke's hated by the women! Serves him right! If he breaks Sakura-hime's heart I hope every girl in village casrates then painfully kills him!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Nice Sakura is th most desired gilr in the village! Finally! And Naruto's popular because he defends sakura! I love this fic! #Two thumbs up!#
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this is awesome!
sella-stella chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
lol !

ur fic made me laugh ! ... liked it :3

thanks :P
InachiSasuke chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is great! it gives off the same creepy feeling as most harem anime, so i'd say you're good at this _
s chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I fucking LOVE Sandman, and a reference to Sandman in a Naruto fic? not to mention yuri harem involving Sakura? Goodness gracious, I might just love you forever.
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
This end was...kinda lame. I can understand not having any more ideas, but, couldn't you have at least extended the bit at the end? I mean, it IS a good place to end, since there isn't really much you can do with the timeskip, and the timeskip itself would really screw up the flow the story.

Damn. This review feels...depressing. And I can't think of a way to make it not. *sigh*

I look forward to more inventive works from you. Hopefully something in some way involving lesbians and magic...which now that I think about it applies to almost all of your stories.

p.s. Sai, Anko, and Yamato were hunting Kabuto. You see them for a page before Yamato runs off when he feels Naruto access the sixth tail.
Peachcandy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Aw man it ended? That was such a fun story.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
that last chapter could of been better
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »