Reviews for The Changer
loki401 chapter 39 . 11/19
Great story. love the way sev and london interact. really love that london doesnt take crap from albus. I hope all is well with you and your family. Would love to see this one continue.
all the best.
Idetta chapter 39 . 10/13
Best work I've read in a while. Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
I just finished rereading this
SilentIntrovert chapter 39 . 9/21
Forever heartbroken that this will remain incomplete
sunlightstars chapter 39 . 8/23
I absolutely loved this story. I felt your brought in so many elements that I’ve never even thought about.
Maria Elena chapter 39 . 8/15
Gracias. Es una tristeza que ya no lo hayas terminado. Tus hijos ya son todos unos preadolescentes y acá descubrí una buena historia y está sin terminar.

Saludos desde México... agosto 2020
Great story! I really like how you've portrayed the characters. Their actions and interactions with each other seem realistic. And even Harry's power and skill are not overdone to create an unrealistic character. Despite my hesitancy to start the story (seeing as it's incomplete), I am at least somewhat satisfied of where it has been left off. I do, however, hope to see you complete it (if that is what you intend to do with the story). It was been a great read and look forward to a possible continuation/completion!
IloveHeat chapter 37 . 7/25
I’m sure I’ve written several reviews all saying the same thing. This is one of my all time favorite stories. I always wonder now after so long whether you even consider writing more or if real life and kids have taken all your time. In any case I want to say thank you once again.
JJRenae chapter 39 . 6/14
I wish London’s defeat of Voldemort would have been written, but at the same time I am satisfied with how the story has been left.
While I normally hate Severus/Harry romantic pairing and normally only stick to reading mentor or father/son pairings between these two, this version of Harry and Severus actually stole my heart. Certain aspects of the story are only appropriate in my mind because it is fan fiction (the relationship starting when London was 14), but I enjoyed the development their relationship/bonding went through over the several year time span.
jmw03u chapter 39 . 6/10
This is such a great story! I like how London and Severus have bonded. I like how bad-ass London is, while not being perfect. You did a great job of making him powerful without making him Super!Harry. Thank you for writing this.
Love2read23 chapter 35 . 3/10
Yay! I'm glad that London and Sev have discussed things. I love soul bonds and I love that theirs has strengthened and grown over the years even if Severus did know instantly. I wish that London could do more or be there more for Ana. I doubt she could be in the wizarding world but he has so much money, he could help set her up with a safe house.
Love2read23 chapter 39 . 3/10
I actually really like the change in their dynamic. You write Severus as a sub pretty well and explain that change and how Severus thought his partner would be older since he's the sub. I'm glad Severus learned the truth about London's reading ability. That did take a long time to come about but I like how you developed London trying especially with Sirius pulling his head out of his ass. I thought for sure it'd be the last battle with Voldie. That maybe it was Voldie in the back of the hospital battling Severus trying to exact revenge of Severus for defecting. and that London would just casually wipe him out.
Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 3/10
I thought that Severus would not be able to find London and wouldn't see him again until London was discovered by the Order.
YALL ARE GOING TO JAILLLL
B chapter 39 . 3/1
I hope that you come back one day and finish this! I loved reading this story and I can't bear it having it abandoned! This is so well written and has an awesome alternative storyline!
4,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »