Reviews for The Changer
SeveraSnape6 chapter 39 . 11/8/2022
I love love all of your stories! I do hope one day you get back to these. But I hope your family and you are well too!
RayHawkins chapter 39 . 9/26/2022
I really love this story. I hope things are going well for you.
SunPho3n1x chapter 39 . 7/14/2022
This is a great story! Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/23/2022
They need to hurry up and get legally married already so they’ll each feel more confident and secure with their place in their partner’s life! Also, how the fk have they still not taken Harry to Gringott’s to see his vaults?!
Saissa chapter 20 . 4/5/2022
Ugh no Ron can NEVER be intelligent - he is nothing but an ignorant greedy stupid boy with a teeny tiny penis and he is a huge prude - ie betcha he cannot even say the word sex let alone know how wank off - And he hates slytherins - thanks to Molly bigotry!

Clearly London is a slythein - considering just how long he has survived!
Mischief101 chapter 39 . 3/23/2022
I love this story. I don't normally start a story that isn't either complete or recently updated but this one seemed so interesting that I couldn't help myself. Even though I know you'll probably never finish this I couldn't help but read it. You did an amazing job on this story and I hope one day you continue it.
Joy-Joy M chapter 39 . 2/13/2022
I really like this fic so much. I hope you can find time and inspiration to continue.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 38 . 1/2/2022
Loved the story! And loved the progression of the characters and his relationship with each one. Great story!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 17 . 1/1/2022
Such a well-written story so far. And I love this chapter and the power plays!
mummyvamp chapter 39 . 10/5/2021
I am loving this story please update
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2021
I love London's verbal defense and manipulations! Zoya1416
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2021
I love London's verbal defense and m
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2021
I'm enjoying this fic. Will Harry learn about himself soon and learn magic? I'm excited for this
Zoya1416
CaffeineAddict chapter 23 . 6/25/2021
As a person with dyslexia, I can reliably state that yes, some forms are so bad that you cannot read.
However, my father and I both suffer from dyslexia of 'eye and mind' as he likes to call it. Basically means our type of dyslexia screws over any thought trains that we're trying to spit out into verbal words, as well as messing with the reading speed. Mine is much worse than his, but I have learned to cope with it by sometimes planning out whole sentences before I speak a single word. When I was a kid if I didn't do this, I'd end up saying words completely garbled. As a joke, my father calls dyslexia: "Lixdexia" after I had tiredly tried to explain my school day once and ended up butchering the English language.
It's so fun to see dyslexia used in fanfiction, 'cause most of the time people who write about it actually know what they're talking about.
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
I love their relationship and I love your Harry. Ironically even though London thinks he's not good enough, it's Snape who can't live without him. London is so used to suffering and having nothing that he might better convince himself he doesnt need Snape and can live without him like Ana thinks. Snape is used to suffering too but is ridiculously loyal and understands their bond better.
4,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »