Reviews for The Changer
mummyvamp chapter 39 . 10/5
I am loving this story please update
I love London's verbal defense and manipulations! Zoya1416
I love London's verbal defense and m
I'm enjoying this fic. Will Harry learn about himself soon and learn magic? I'm excited for this
Zoya1416
CaffeineAddict chapter 23 . 6/25
As a person with dyslexia, I can reliably state that yes, some forms are so bad that you cannot read.
However, my father and I both suffer from dyslexia of 'eye and mind' as he likes to call it. Basically means our type of dyslexia screws over any thought trains that we're trying to spit out into verbal words, as well as messing with the reading speed. Mine is much worse than his, but I have learned to cope with it by sometimes planning out whole sentences before I speak a single word. When I was a kid if I didn't do this, I'd end up saying words completely garbled. As a joke, my father calls dyslexia: "Lixdexia" after I had tiredly tried to explain my school day once and ended up butchering the English language.
It's so fun to see dyslexia used in fanfiction, 'cause most of the time people who write about it actually know what they're talking about.
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/27
I love their relationship and I love your Harry. Ironically even though London thinks he's not good enough, it's Snape who can't live without him. London is so used to suffering and having nothing that he might better convince himself he doesnt need Snape and can live without him like Ana thinks. Snape is used to suffering too but is ridiculously loyal and understands their bond better.
Perlz chapter 36 . 5/27
London seems so unbelievably powerful that it's surprising he wasn't more well off on the streets, or had to resort to "prostitution" at all.
Btw I loved how sirius understood and respected the soul bond.
Perlz chapter 34 . 5/27
It just occured that the 180 people London slept with were mostly pedophiles. There's no way he looked old enough when he was 12. It's...horrific.
Perlz chapter 33 . 5/27
Poor London. The fact that he was still safe and healthy after sleeping with so many people is a miracle. Or magic. And what sirius said; that his senses were ground to nothibg...poor dear.
Perlz chapter 32 . 5/27
I'm glad they got back together. Felt like it was just in the nick of time too.
Perlz chapter 31 . 5/27
London was ready to just pick up some rando and sleep with him? I thought he only did that for a place to stay...and he hasn't been with anyone else for 3 years. Would he really have gone through with it?
Perlz chapter 29 . 5/27
I don't think London trusted the minister they just had an understanding.
Perlz chapter 26 . 5/27
I think Severus was everything to him. That's what people are when you love them so much
Perlz chapter 21 . 5/27
I like London's way better. Wizards remain faithful only until they have a kid then sleep around? Lol it seems like it should be the other way around.
Perlz chapter 7 . 5/27
I'm...impressed that London didn't continue sleeping around just to prove his independence or whatever. If he really liked Sev and had a place to stay there was no reason to.
4,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »