Reviews for The Changer
nomeothinks chapter 39 . 2/26
wowser, this story utterly immersed me. looking forward to hearing more about london and sev. also like the way the characters dont solve things in a straight forward way, very human.
takingitinstride chapter 39 . 2/20
Just found this story and really like it! I know it’s been over ten years but would love to see where it goes
SeveraSnape6 chapter 39 . 11/8/2022
I love love all of your stories! I do hope one day you get back to these. But I hope your family and you are well too!
RayHawkins chapter 39 . 9/26/2022
I really love this story. I hope things are going well for you.
SunPho3n1x chapter 39 . 7/14/2022
This is a great story! Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/23/2022
They need to hurry up and get legally married already so they’ll each feel more confident and secure with their place in their partner’s life! Also, how the fk have they still not taken Harry to Gringott’s to see his vaults?!
Saissa chapter 20 . 4/5/2022
Ugh no Ron can NEVER be intelligent - he is nothing but an ignorant greedy stupid boy with a teeny tiny penis and he is a huge prude - ie betcha he cannot even say the word sex let alone know how wank off - And he hates slytherins - thanks to Molly bigotry!

Clearly London is a slythein - considering just how long he has survived!
Mischief101 chapter 39 . 3/23/2022
I love this story. I don't normally start a story that isn't either complete or recently updated but this one seemed so interesting that I couldn't help myself. Even though I know you'll probably never finish this I couldn't help but read it. You did an amazing job on this story and I hope one day you continue it.
Joy-Joy M chapter 39 . 2/13/2022
I really like this fic so much. I hope you can find time and inspiration to continue.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 38 . 1/2/2022
Loved the story! And loved the progression of the characters and his relationship with each one. Great story!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 17 . 1/1/2022
Such a well-written story so far. And I love this chapter and the power plays!
mummyvamp chapter 39 . 10/5/2021
I am loving this story please update
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2021
I love London's verbal defense and manipulations! Zoya1416
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2021
I love London's verbal defense and m
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2021
I'm enjoying this fic. Will Harry learn about himself soon and learn magic? I'm excited for this
Zoya1416