Reviews for detox, revisited
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Taco Hell. *snigger*

This was awesome. I loved every minute of it. Please post more stuff soon!
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Damn you're good! this is every bit as good as your SGA fics (which I love) and you're great with the characterisations. Good work!
Astrantia chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
So you've slipped over to the House fandom? :) I'll assume this is your first, because I haven't noticed your name while going through the pages.

Anyway, love this story. You've got House down perfectly and I love the House/Wilson banter. I hope you write more House fics (that isn't romance!) and I hope the fans of your Sheppard-whumping fics don't throw something at me. :)

Great work.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very nice look at their friendship. I liked House's pov on this, how he had fun tormenting his patients *g*, but also how he knows himself, how he's...not at ease with it exactly, but accepting of his methods of dealing- the addiction and the acerbic manner used to push people away.

I loved that he is at once irritated by Wilson, and also so very glad to have him as a friend, even worried about Wilson catching the fallout from House's inevitable crash.

I truly enjoy their banter and how Wilson isn't afraid to tell House off, doesn't let his injury get him any special treatment, and yet is also very protective. It's one of the things I enjoy about the show, this odd friendship these two complex men have that seemingly shouldn't work and yet does.

Have you written other House fic? If so, I will read it when it's not 2.47am; if not, do so immediately! *g*.
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
There's some pretty insightful stuff in here. I especially liked the revelation that "it wasn’t the damn pills. It was the stares." Nice job!
parisindy chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
No you;re only allowed to whump sheppard! hehe

good work!

never watched the show but the fic is good hehe