Reviews for Someday Sunny Skies
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/6
Keep up this sweet work
LikeSuperLazy chapter 7 . 2/21
This fic Is extremely OC. the prologue seemed mysterious, but I don't see most of the characters doing any of the ridiculous things they did. This chapter make realize that it doesn't matter anymore if you choose Harry and Hermione for this fic if they are going to be so OUT of character. I'm sorry but I don't particularly like this Hermione.
Kayyness chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
Look I logged in just so I could post this review... LOL :)

Love the story so far! I cannot believe he kissed her though. It just came out of nowhere... like I know he likes her and all that but it was just the least expected moment for him to kiss her. And why doesn't she pull away? She hasn't even showed us the least bit inkling in her thoughts that she even tolerates him? I'm just freaking out over here because I need to know what happens next. And what is great is I can, haha. Great story so far! Definitely has me pulled in, but hey, I love Tom/Hermione.
siredwizards chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
funny... you'd think Harry and Hermione would be a tad bit more tense or at least, I don't know, careful while facing the future dark lord. Laughing at him is totally a way to not get killed and attract attention from the the very person that they've been terrified of their whole life...
Adahmel chapter 17 . 4/13/2016
Whoohoo...finally!
Adahmel chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
What...what? No..
Adahmel chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Oh this is fun..
ladybear92 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
yep... its a little bit immature for them to laugh... I thought they both would be tense.. I mean they were facing with the future dark lord.
morethanbooks chapter 23 . 1/10/2016
Awesome! I love the humor
Cookie chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Loved it dat was awesome soooooo cool -insert a million other praises-
CaBuckeye chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
"nodding at Madam Pomfrey" uhmmm Madame Mayall?
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
*sighs*

the ferret change really runs in the malfoy blood XD
HPFAN chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
I loved this fanfic. It was really one of the best I've ever read, and I loved the ending, how Hermione and Tom were able to be together again, I really didn't expect that, but it was great. You did a great job with the development of their relationship. I hate it when people just have their eyes meet and then they fall madly in love, because that just isn't realistic. I loved this. Keep writing you are amazing at it. I hope to become an author one day, so I read a lot of other people's writing, to look at their different methods. Oh and congrats to HPotter 3 for getting into Yale! (-:
HPFAN chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I can't believe that Hermione killed Voldemort, I really didn't see that coming Well hopefull she goes back in time and fixes things! (-:
HPFAN chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
I cried when I read chapter 20/21.