Reviews for Someday Sunny Skies
siredwizards chapter 7 . 7/18
funny... you'd think Harry and Hermione would be a tad bit more tense or at least, I don't know, careful while facing the future dark lord. Laughing at him is totally a way to not get killed and attract attention from the the very person that they've been terrified of their whole life...
Adahmel chapter 17 . 4/13
Adahmel chapter 15 . 4/13
What...what? No..
Adahmel chapter 8 . 4/13
Oh this is fun..
ladybear92 chapter 7 . 1/24
yep... its a little bit immature for them to laugh... I thought they both would be tense.. I mean they were facing with the future dark lord.
morethanbooks chapter 23 . 1/10
Awesome! I love the humor
Cookie chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Loved it dat was awesome soooooo cool -insert a million other praises-
CaBuckeye chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
"nodding at Madam Pomfrey" uhmmm Madame Mayall?
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 8 . 6/3/2015

the ferret change really runs in the malfoy blood XD
HPFAN chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
I loved this fanfic. It was really one of the best I've ever read, and I loved the ending, how Hermione and Tom were able to be together again, I really didn't expect that, but it was great. You did a great job with the development of their relationship. I hate it when people just have their eyes meet and then they fall madly in love, because that just isn't realistic. I loved this. Keep writing you are amazing at it. I hope to become an author one day, so I read a lot of other people's writing, to look at their different methods. Oh and congrats to HPotter 3 for getting into Yale! (-:
HPFAN chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I can't believe that Hermione killed Voldemort, I really didn't see that coming Well hopefull she goes back in time and fixes things! (-:
HPFAN chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
I cried when I read chapter 20/21.
HPFAN chapter 20 . 4/24/2015
HPFAN chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
I love this chapter. It's great. I've just noticed something, almost all my reviews say, 'I loved this chapter' or 'It's great' I really gotta think of different things to say. Anyway, you're a great writer. Keep it up.
HPFAN chapter 18 . 4/24/2015