Reviews for Someday Sunny Skies
This is perf
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Keep up the good work
RockGIRL chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
Im a big pervert i need a LEMON.
RockGIRL chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
I can sell lemon...AWWW...sooo romantic 3
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Loved that. It was very funny.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
A giggly feminist... What is that supposed to mean
dark m00n angel chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Really great story... Hopefully you do sequel to this story!
Whaaa chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
What. What? What! Whaa...? Whut? Huuuwaaah...th?

When I read the part containing the scene of Hermione preparing to do something, I never thought she would ever use the Avada.

I mean I know there's a huge fuck*ng chance of that happening but. . .it just seemed to have slipped my mind and stealthily scared me to death!

I spent 4 minutes just quietly saying to myself: "Whaa...?"; I think my mum's going to be banning me from reading again.

I really adore your story, maybe refining a bit more of your skills on character and character relation development.

'Cause when I think of Tom Marvolo Riddle falling in love, he'd have to fall slowly.

I mean like seriously slow.

As a snail.

Walking through sand.
luckintheair04 chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
this was one strange strange fanfiction...
Aisha04 chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Loved it
Are101 chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Have you ever seen the play wicked? It's that moment when you think he is dead and are crying so much, that you can't even see the computer screen. My point is you know exactly how to write a scene that makes me cry. A lot. By the way, I absolutely love your username. I have always loved this match. This is one of the best stories I have ever read.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
Wonderful story; bad ending. Where did the book come into play?
Genuinlysherlocked chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This is so weird, since thiswas published in 2006, but there is actually an actor called Skylar Astin! Spooky!
JennLD chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
Awe very sweet ending to the story. So sad they couldn't save anyone else from their fate.
asamismatch chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Pretty good. Though the funny thing was when I read this, I just watched Pitch Perfect and when I saw the chapter title, I was like, "OMG, that's Jesse's actor!"