Reviews for Someday Sunny Skies
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 8 . 6/3
*sighs*

the ferret change really runs in the malfoy blood XD
HPFAN chapter 23 . 4/24
I loved this fanfic. It was really one of the best I've ever read, and I loved the ending, how Hermione and Tom were able to be together again, I really didn't expect that, but it was great. You did a great job with the development of their relationship. I hate it when people just have their eyes meet and then they fall madly in love, because that just isn't realistic. I loved this. Keep writing you are amazing at it. I hope to become an author one day, so I read a lot of other people's writing, to look at their different methods. Oh and congrats to HPotter 3 for getting into Yale! (-:
HPFAN chapter 22 . 4/24
I can't believe that Hermione killed Voldemort, I really didn't see that coming Well hopefull she goes back in time and fixes things! (-:
HPFAN chapter 21 . 4/24
I cried when I read chapter 20/21.
HPFAN chapter 20 . 4/24
(-:
HPFAN chapter 19 . 4/24
I love this chapter. It's great. I've just noticed something, almost all my reviews say, 'I loved this chapter' or 'It's great' I really gotta think of different things to say. Anyway, you're a great writer. Keep it up.
HPFAN chapter 18 . 4/24
Poor dead Shmoe! (-:
HPotter 3 chapter 13 . 4/24
I love this story.
HPFAN chapter 12 . 4/24
I was reading and they kept talking about a near raoe and I found out that I skipped the chapter! So I went back and read it. Poor Hermione! (-:
HPFAN chapter 17 . 4/24
I love chapter sixteen/17. It's great.
HPFAN chapter 15 . 4/24
Poor Harry, he was all Hermione had left!
HPFAN chapter 11 . 4/23
i meant ch. 13 or 12. however you see it.
HPFAN chapter 11 . 4/23
Tom/Voldemort is in TROUBLE! (ch. 11)
HPFAN chapter 7 . 4/23