Reviews for Proximity
Angela chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
nice pick about the phantom attacker!looking forward to reading more.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Love this. Love the play on Dean's guilt over choosing Sam, even though he made the right choice. You're very smart to think of that and bring it to life in a story.
bhoney chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Wow, this was a great story! You did a wonderful job of setting the scene, the conversations with the brothers were really in character, and I loved the scene of them when they were kids, and how you ended the story. Great twist to an episode tag, and I love that Riley sacrificed himself to help them. Hope you write more like this soon!
Robin chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This was fantastic! Beautifully written and true to our boys. And if there's going to be a next chapter, bring it on! I can't wait! Love, Robin
NativeStar chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I haven't had a chance to read yet, but just so you know, your fic was recced at communityDOTlivejournalDOTcom/spn_epific/ (I hope that works, doesn't seem to like links) and your fic will be added to the master fic list at the community unless you have any objections.

Now off to read :)
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Umm...are you sick of my review alerts yet? Sorry!

Great fic here...I loved it especially how you wrote it taking off directly after the Benders!

funky.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Huzzah!

Brotherly luff and injury and all sorts of other fun things...

This made my day.

Oh...

Blood.

Me like.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Does the looking at your hands thing really work? Cuz that'd be cool.

Ohmygosh...angst.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It's okay, I show my love by injuring my favorite characters, too.

Because hurt/comfort is my life.

Seriously.

I love this story.
KatieLB chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
Im sad to see it end too... great great job on this little *cough* tag scene LOL great job...sorry i hadn't reviewed..but its all good now!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
great job and yes im very happy you didnt leave us hanging in a cliffie! great job
KatieLB chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
sometimes the best stories are the ones that write themselves instead of being fully planned out...great job... still can't believe I didn't review... so sorry...rude really. good job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
you had to leave us in a cliffie didn't you ... another good chapter