Reviews for Proximity
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
That was a great story. I loved the symmetry. Some pretty good descriptions in there too. :)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Very nice ending, Kitten. I love the Winchester-style wrap-up. Very machoistic but the emotions still came through.

great job,

ashlyns chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Awe, i dont want it to be over! i love it too much. lol. awesome story, it was so cute. i love it. good job.
Swasti chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Adnawun chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story.

You had such a handle of Sam and Dean's voices...and their brotherly relationship as kids was adorable!

Much love to this and you, thankyou so much for writing this for us all to read!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Well that has to be one of the sweetest endings ever. Loved your use of flashbacks as it reinforced the brotherly bond that they have carried with them to present day. Sad that this great addon to Benders has come to an end, but rubbing my hands in anticipation on a new story winging its way across to me soon - please!
JJ Phoenix chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
“Good, because I think someone needs to give me a sponge bath or something. You know, haven’t showered in two days…Any takers, Sammy?”

*Shoves Sammy out of the way* ME! ME! PICK ME!

Seriously, I loved this. All of the details from "The Benders" were there...I feel like this could have actually been part two. :)

Spectral Scribe chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Well that deserves one big AW!

So sweet. I'm glad Dean got his much-needed, well-deserved rest (eve if it worried Sam, which I bet it did, being out for two days). That dream was so adorable. I'm really glad you included it. But then, that's me talking, the sucker for title explanations! :P I love John telling little Dean to keep Sam in close proximity, and then little Sam saying prox-minity. Hee! Adorable.

The end conversation was very good. Covered all the points that needed to be resolved between the two, explained what happened with Sam and Riley, gave a mention to kick-ass officer Hudak, got some Dean angst about failure, got some little-brother Sammy when he tells Dean that he's the best big brother (aw), and ended perfectly with the lines from the dream, which I just love. Got a little chick-flicky, but I think it was needed. Awesome work! I'm sad to see this end, but it was a great fic.

What's this? Upcoming fics planned by Silver Kitten? Well, that just made my day!
rodney215 chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
That was sad and beautiful at the same time. I love your brother moments, all the angsty moments. This was a great end to your story.
tvdinnersrule chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Aw that was a good chapter. Good story!
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
I loved the story, thanks for sharing :) I particularly enjoyed your take on the John-boys relationship, I thought it was really believable and sweet, although of course a bit sad. Maybe you could write some more John with grown-up boys? (trying to be subtle...)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
deantastic chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Silver... a truly beautiful wrap-up to your story... You sure know how to tug at the heart-strings of your readers... Poor Dean will always carry a major guilt trip around... Love the insights into his unconditional love for Sammy though... Thanks for another great read!
Kaewi chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
"We don’t hold hands because we need easy access to our weapons at all times." That is so sad for a 9 year old to think that way! Your flashback story was really awesome. Prox-minity, haha. Great ending!
Roxy chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
I absolutely LOVED it! The ending was so sweet! I'm sad that it's over, though. But you ended it really well. Loved the story! Looking forward to your other ideas.

177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »