Reviews for Finding Love
kristine chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Love it! Plot and twists r awesome! 5/5
Lizzosaur chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I like it so far, keep up the good work. ;)
EidolaAtropa chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Is this story still active? I hope you will updating at some point because this is a great beginning.
sm1982 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Beautiful story.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
DarkLadyIreth chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Please update soon! This is really good!
MittknightDr chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
This is so adorably fluffy and cute!

Oh my lord, I think I'm about to faint!

Keep rocking on!
yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
That was a great 2 chapters so far, so if you say that reviews will get you to update faster than her is a review, I want to know whats going to happen!
lizard26 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
this is a very good story and i hope that you update this story in both this net and the adult fanfiction soon. maybe make it when they wake up and they end up mating. then harry should tell his friends.
Raygem chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
I would just like to say you've caught my intrest with your story. I find that it was very nicely done and I would love to see it continued.
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Love the story!

/S
skimmie chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
update
manonairs chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
hey great story i love the dynamics, are you going to update soon, i notice its been months, anys ill keep watching keep up the good work!
amyordinary chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Just wanted to say that I love this story also and I can't wait for you to update! You don't get nearly as many reviews as your stories deserve! I love almost all of the magical creature fics. I can't wait to see what you write next!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
OrionLuckyStar chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
well i know that i have read this before but for some reason i didnt review... please please please dont let the lack of reviews get to you! i love your fic so far and i cant wait to see what happens next... so up-date it soon please! *on the ground begging!*