Reviews for Alone By Choice
Awwww, poor Percy. Someone give him a hug.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 5/19
I love stories about Percy being a spy. It's just, I can't believe he'll just abandon his family like that without a good reason so thank you for writing this. I'll be reading the other parts too.
A random guy chapter 1 . 4/13
The feels for Perce, man. Great story! That's all I can really say. Good work bro!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is such a fabulous idea and i love the portrayal of Percy here. I can actually see this happening in the books. (Dumbledore is so manipulative. Ugh)
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wow... That was amazing. I feel so sorry for Percy but I'm glad Fred and George know the truth.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this story so very much. What a wonderful idea for Percy!
ASkyie chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Whoa.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it. Things are not always that you think they are.
volfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sad. I always thought Dumbledore was a master manipulator.
BookReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
A very well written story
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Although it was never explicitly said in canon, I always suspected that Percy didn't just sit at the ministry during the few years he ostracized himself from his family. Great story. Can't wait to read the next.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love the way the twins deal with serious situations. Acturally, you've captured the Weasley dynamics really well-the mention of Bill was kind of perfect.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
An interesting plot bunny as you called it, that it is for sure ... but I just can't see this happening in the hp-story ... sorry, I just can't, though it is written well