Reviews for Alone By Choice
janefanatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this story so very much. What a wonderful idea for Percy!
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Whoa.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it. Things are not always that you think they are.
volfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sad. I always thought Dumbledore was a master manipulator.
BookReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
A very well written story
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Although it was never explicitly said in canon, I always suspected that Percy didn't just sit at the ministry during the few years he ostracized himself from his family. Great story. Can't wait to read the next.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love the way the twins deal with serious situations. Acturally, you've captured the Weasley dynamics really well-the mention of Bill was kind of perfect.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
An interesting plot bunny as you called it, that it is for sure ... but I just can't see this happening in the hp-story ... sorry, I just can't, though it is written well
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
loved it.
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow! I absolutely love the idea that Percy would be a spy. I've been toying with the idea myself for one of my stories, but the way you portrayed his true devotion to his family was heart-wrenching and beautiful.

The way you characterized everyone - and the subtle differences in the twins' reactions - was spot-on. Especially great was the twins' conversation at the beginning. :D

Overall, I love this, and will be adding it to my favourites for sure! :)

Jedi Goat
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely love this concept! And how you've written the brotherly relationship between the Weasley kids.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Always knew Perce was a good guy, underneath all that higher-than-thou attitude :) I like the way you came up with this, making the twins the ones to eavesdrop on such a conversation. great job!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was beautifully written. Absolutely beautiful. I usually try and give actually reviews with constructive criticism, but I honestly can't find a single thing I would change about this fic. Awesome job!

Chupip
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is really good. I like it.