Reviews for A new life
Secret Thought chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Oh, Wyatt's tricky!
The Magic Bringer chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
English isn't your first language, is it, honey? Otherwise the story is great. Maybe you should get your hands on a beta.
SyriMoon chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
hon, i read a lot of your reviews, and boy was i appaled! some people can be so harsh! yeah, you have a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, but it's not so atrocious that someone should be attacking you personally. I enjoy your story. i got quite, um, peterved durng the first chapter, cause, um...

"Piper Halliwell left baby Chris in the care of Victor for a week. And never came back. 16 years later, Chris, who always believed one day his family would come back for him, that they love him and it's all been a mistake, learns the harsh reality..."

is the summary for one of my stories. I've had a couple people rip that one (and one other) off before, but i was very pleased to see that yours is actually quite a different plot. You have a good thing going here. You tend to go pretty fast, though. However, i still enjoyed reading it. I'd love to see some more Chris/Wyatt brother time as well. Your spelling is better in this chpater than the first; you're improving! please don't delete this story, and don't let those people get to you!

Lottsa Love,

LLC
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
its a good story.
charmedbaby11 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
what will happen now?
charmedbaby11 chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
they are demons and y was piper so mean
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
look, I've read your story, and I'll agree with everyone in saying that it's real good. And if you need a beta, someone who won't change your story, only to fix the errors. I'll be happy to help, just let me know.

Amy
prissy-lady chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Excuse me, but I don't agree with something you say here. You said that beta's change your whole story and all, but that's not true. Well, it depends on what beta you use. A good one will only fish out the grammar and spelling mistakes like a human-spellingschecker. Or an automatic corrector with a dictionary build within. My point is, that your argument for not wanting a beta is like totally incorrect. I think your reson for not wanting a beta is just because you can't or are too lazy to find one. (Pardon me.) I don't mean to sound rude honey, I think your plot is okay and all, but honestly, putting up a chapter that can't be qualified as a chapter at all because it's just a lame excuse for an a/n and you're threatening US? (Btw, it's against the rules, to just post a non-chapter up here.) You think by saying what you just said will get you more readers or that others will stop flaming you? Then no sweetie, be realistic, cause they won't. It'll just anger the readers' feelings, because you can't even bother to care enough about your stories to properly check them up.

If you aren't sure about certain words, you should use a dictionary or at least ask someone, or better yet, read other stories, cause they are usually correct. It's not up to you to tell ppl not to read something just because you can't put it up with critic. Readers care about the story plot and mostly, as you said it, do not really care about the grammar. It will only read very uncomfortably after all and cause most readers frustration. You know, by putting up this nice little author's note, you've probably maneged to lose more readers or at least get more flamers and others who are angry at you for so obviously stating that you do not care about your story, nor your readers enough to properly re-check your spelling and grammar. You even have the guts to threaten us with a threat that holds mostly nothing, because if you do delete all your stories, we'll just continue with our lifes, for there are enough other fanfics out there. But to you, you can't put you stories here anymore and will never know the opinion of others of how to improve your writing skills unless you open an account elsewhere. The threat will only hurt yourself if you carry through it. It's not worth it.

Critic is important for a writer, or have you not read the rule when you signed up this account? I apologish if I'm being annoying by sending you this review, but I only want to give you my opinion. I don't mean to be a flamer, but if you think of this review that way, I cannot help it. You have a good mind for plots and it would be even better to write your future stories with grammar as correct as possible. It'll be a good achievement for yourself and you'll get happier readers. It's a win-win situation, really. And perhaps if you listen to me and everyone else who gives you advice for paying more attention to your stories, you'll get more reviews and not just because readers wants to flame of be critical, but because they really want to appraise your story. I hope you will think about this and of course, the end decision if totally up to you.

x PL
blue234 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
great story write more! plz!
MH chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i thought your story sounded interesting. but its full of mistakes which i can except because many people have writing dificulties, but since you've posted up that you don't care, im really shocked.

I do not plan to read your story and i can't believe how anyone willingly could. I only bother with people who actually try. I would much rather read a story with more mistakes but where they are willing to fix it if somone helps them.

LIKE I CARE IF YOU DELETE YOUR STORY!

IN FACT I HOPE YOU DO DELETE YOUR STORY, SINCE IT HAS NO RIGHT TO BE CONSIDERED A STORY!
Mr. Wright chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
You've saddened me.

You write this without bothering to use a spell checker or dictionary with as bad grammar and spelling as it has and you have the nerve to tell US to not flame and "be nice"?

No. Just...no. You knew FULL WELL you had problems and did nothing to fix them. Granted, I understand your reasoning to not get a beta, but really...is it THAT hard to pick up a dictionary and look up a simple word? Not to mention how bad the grammar and punctuation is, and that is bad.

I like the story, but I don't like how you wrote it and I don't like your attitude. WE are the ones reading your story so of course we care when we can't understand what you're saying half the time because of spelling mistakes you won't fix. If you don't care anymore then feel free to stop writing altogether.

One more thing: Don't threaten us with taking off your story because there are quite a number of rather mean and vindictive people who would just LOVE for that to happen.
fakesgirl22000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hey, hey, HEY!

Don't you dare delete your stuff! (Lol) Sorry, I get a little carried away sometimes but it still stands, DON'T DELETE!

I love the story, but maybe, just maybe, u should listen and use a spell checker or whatever. Coz the spelling mistakes let down your otherwise great story.

But in the end it's up to you.
hyperleo01 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Look...it's a great story. I love the plot, and the characters and everything...but it is true that you need a spell-checker, if nothing else. You have the great ideas and the characters to keep me interested. It's just harder to read and get completely into it when the words are spelled incorrectly. Don't get a beta. I understand. But use a spell-checker or dictionary. It will make this story one of my favorites for sure, and will improve your writing ten-fold.

Keep going, though!
Witty-Kate chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
i dont mind if theirs spelling or grammer mistakes cus i always do it myself and u shouldn't delete ur storis cus there good!
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
A good start but you really need to check your grammer and spelling. You've used "Owen" when you meant "own" in several places.