Reviews for Passage of You
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I wish there was more! It's so cute! c:
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lovely Job!
It's nice to see this side of Byakuya that he is not as cold as he seems. Although, it must of have felt embarrassing for Ukitake, but good thing Byakuya took the liberty of flash stepping so no one would see. :)

Keep Up The Good Work!

Nicely done.
minoki chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
absolutely beautiful!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The yaoi implications don't make any sense to me as they've known one another for a long time prior to this (Byakuya was Ukitake's student)...still, a lovely one shot, especially this line:

"I am familiar with the care of sick people."
Mystery Stranger chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
It's such a lovely story. I totally enjoyed reading this!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Kya!~

I totally love this pairing. This story is so cute, plz make more!
triple-lutz chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Love the story~! Kindly make another one~! That pairing is so right~!
Trace chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nice. Wish you could continue. But its fine this way.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Nice :)
argona chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
beautiful .so lovelyy.I'm deeply moved and I don't know is just so damn u make more chapters to this?it's too nice to remain a oneshot.(crying).I want more!fav
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aww! Lol! I loved Byakuya's line 'I am familiar with the care of sick people.' Lol! That was very him-like! Hehe, this was really nice! n_n It's good to know that Byakuya CAN care, and that Ukitake has someone to look after him! Keep up the lovely work!

Eric
delusional-lady chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This pairing is quite rare but you did a wonderful job creating their story. It's beautiful. The ending, particularly, struck me. :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Nice one-shot. I seldom read about this pairing but you managed to capture their moment. I like the ending part.