Reviews for A Wizard in Mordavia: Diary of a Mage
RakeeshJ4 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
Ha! That was my reaction just about three times a minute as I read your story. I'm a fan (well, *rabid* fan really-I've played all 5 QfG games at least 3x each over the past decade or so). They're my single favorite fantasy game of any kind I've ever played, and that's probably due to two things. One, it was one of the FIRST fantasy games I ever played, and two it mingled the serious and the whimsical delightfully in my opinion.

You do a great job capturing that in this story, and that's what made it as enjoyable as I remember actually PLAYING QfGIV to have been, which for me is quite a lot! I know this story has probably been abandoned due to its last update date, but maybe it will be revived one day:) I've put it on my alert list, just in case.
Solestis chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Yay, a QFG fic! I love those games. I can't wait to read more.
Dr. Lancet chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Pure excellence: I adore the Quest for Glory Series and it's great to see what could've been a very bog-standard "novelisation" mold itself into something far better. Your Wizard's personality is excellent and I do like how-thus far-you've managed to avoid mentioning his name.

I trust that we'll see more of Katrina soon...however, I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how your excellent descriptions depict Avoozl's monastery. And would some flashbacks to earlier adventures surface? I'd like to see something on the Spielburgs, Signor Ferrari and the Demons.

Looking foward to next update!
GreyWolf 1.17B Mark V chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Excelent work. I only just found your fanfic today over at Game FAQs after haveing all but finnished the game with the Mage. Keep up the good work and please keep the FanFiction website updated with what you have.
Benn chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
A superb piece of QfG fanfiction. I look forward to reading more in the future,
Funcokler Xerow chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Ah, good to see it in a more reader-friendly format. Looking forward to more updates.