Reviews for First Date
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think this was wonderful! I can't wait to see what else you have written.
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
AWESOME! I swear, this is one of my favorite pairings now! And I think Karin was IC. To me, she would react that way if in that kind of situation, so I think it was great. I really liked it, so cute! She was freaking after her kissed her, it was just on the cheek! XD Anywayz, great job! X3
Ralindir chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Don't talk nonsense, karin was definitely in character! Really brilliant end to it.

Ral
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Oh hell it was good - quit worrying!
inuzrule chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I felt Karin's uncomfortable-ness from way over here. I also felt confused right along with her. Then I read the last line, and everything fell right into place. XD

I know I read these out of chronological order, but I can't wait to read the last one! _
Lawlz chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I actually think that Chad was kind-of off character...but I dunno how. Still liked the story, though.
NutBuster chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Haha, can't believe I didn't review this months ago.

Karin was in character. And I liked the part when Chad was walking away. You described his footsteps as a clock, steady and dependable. )

When I first saw their interaction in the manga, it screamed this couple. Lol.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
are you freaking kidding me? Karin WAS SO IN CHARACTER it was perfect! I too have a soft spot for this pairing and you captured them so well, esp. chad. Yay for you, I'm faving this.
Athla chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
lol
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Okay, seriously? Write more Chad/Karin. NOW. The world needs more of these two and you're just the person to do it-you got them both down perfectly.
anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
wow, I didn't think anyone else thought they would make a cute pair (obviously, once she was older). She didn't seem too out of character to me, & on that note I'd like to say thanks, and well done for dealing successfully with a very odd couple.
ObscureAnimeWriter chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I'm with Karin...I'm not entirely sure HOW to judge the mood of their "date." I do applaud you for the excellent characterization, though, cause I get the feeling that any date between the two of them would be this confusing. Still, one would hope that the little kiss he gave her was significant of SOMETHING...so, yeah, here's to hoping.

.:OAW:.

- Every nerd has his day. With Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu will have an entire afterlife.
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Yay, KarinChad! And despite what you think, Karin is perfectly in character as is Chad, although you should have stick with calling Chad "Sado" instead of "Yasutora". Otherwise, I would like to see more KarinChad fics from you.

*ShinakaStar*
notnow chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I think she's completely in character. Especially the name calling-that's usually her way of showing discomfort. Atleast that's what I think because I had planned on writing a bit of ChadKarin into one of my chapters, and that sort of behavior you conveyed in them was similar to what I had sketched out.

You really got Chad dead on with this paragraph:

"“Ja,” he said, his deep baritone rumbling pleasantly. He turned, and began making his way down the steps, shoes clocking levelly against the ground, like clockwork. Steady and dependable."
werdfck chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
She is the only one that I can picture with chad so I like it, tad of ooc for chad.I don't think he would go as far as compliment on him trying to remeber Karin's face.