Reviews for Falling
pen11 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Maybe Jack was doing something related to security (not sure what, or why it would be him doing it) that required him to sleep with this woman, but he couldn't tell Sam (past precedent Shades of Grey). Perhaps she gets mad and does some digging, finds something out? Although if your point was to show Jack doing something totally dispicable and Sam forgiving him, you may not like this...he would still have been cheating on her though.
gatelover chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Yet another excellent chapter. I don't I want to see fifth in this story. And as for why Jack would cheat, I still think it's something fishy going on and its not really Jack. Keep up the good work
sabrinalane03 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
you need to check the spelling.
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Uh-oh, that plan crashed and burned.
Sewe777 chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Great story.
Sewe777 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Like the setup, but there are a few minor mistakes here and there which you might want to watch out for.
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Oh my.
gatelover chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Getting Interesting, Is Teal'c coming over to beat up Jack and avenge Sam? Just Asking Can't wait for the dinner.
Daft As Jack chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
he mite nt have done...could be a long lost friend whose hubby has just died and they didn't cheat he was just comforting her...that'd be a cool thing as i dont fink Jack wud cheat on Sam :)
gater62 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
He wouldn't cheat unless it was for a mission, and it would have to be extreme for him to take it this far.
gatelover chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Yet another excellent chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. As for an explanation for why Jack might cheat, may be its not Jack it's one of those foothold situation. Or may be Sam is still on the Alpha site and something has occured and she is hallucinating or some aliens are making her "see" this stuff so she would be easily taken in control of. Well that was my babbling about theories. Hope you update soon.
Uuzz chapter 4 . 3/4/2006

ideas? just one. he didn't cheat. it was a clone, a twin, an alien possession, ipnotized, a nid plot...
Veve chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Maybe Jack never cheated just made it seem like he did. Someone is black mailing him.
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Fifth manipulated him so they would break up and he could get Sam!

*looks around at stares*

And I'm sorry but if my Father cheated on *MY* Mother, I wouldn't even want to see his face, that's why I thought Tanya was an idiot!
gatelover chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
I smell something fishing is goin on with this whole situation. I still buy that Jack would do something like that. I smell NID or Kinsey threatening Jack's family if he doesn't do something. I am still not buying it. Good chapter Update soon
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »