Reviews for Falling
Soccer-Bitch chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
interesting chapter. _
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Tanya sounds like an idiot.
Caroline ONeill chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
update update update what the hell?
sg1jo chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Yes, I am having a hard time thinking Jack would do something like this, so it has to be something else. Something you are not telling us. Is Jack undrecover like in Sahdes of Gray (or Grey don't know) there has to be something more than meets the eye. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Please send me chapter at least, I'm desperate, there are like no Fifth fanfics out there!
gatelover chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
May I REPEAT MY EARLIER STATEMENT: Can I HAVE official permission to KILL a certain Jack O'Neill? How dare he cheat on Sam with two kids. Excellent Update soon

Is this our Jack, I don't think he would EVER do anything to hurt Sam because he knows that Daniel and Teal'c would kill him. Excellent
Soccer-Bitch chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
good story so far. i can't wait for the next chapters. _
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Ok I going to be honest and tell you I don’t like it very much, but that’s just me, and thats because I don think Jack would do something like this to sam. I do hope you don’t mind me being honest.
tas chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
omg, suspense, write more soon please
gatelover chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Can I official permission to a certain Jack O'Neill? How dare he cheat on Sam with two kids. Good start. Update soon
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I just hope you update 'Childhood Stories' soon, because I am going nuts when anticipation.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I like your start, but I think you need to slow down and build your story. For example, you mention Rebecca - who is this? You have Sam crying and suspecting Jack is up to something, but you don't explain anything about why she thinks that. Everything is sort of disjointed right now but I know you can pull it all together.

I am looking forward to more!
Caroline ONeill chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Whoo where are you going with this please update soon
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3