Reviews for Like Father
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 4/24
Awesomely done! What a sweet relationship and well done in explaining what he does for his job.
hazellwood chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw!

That is like the sweetest thing ever. Really. And angsty in a good way, a very good way.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great story.
UberPest chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was really good. I like the way you had Booth explain his job to Parker. Excellent.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story so much, it was just absolutely wonderful and I loved the way you wrote Booth describing his job to Parker, it was just perfect. Hope to see more Bones stuff from you soon!

Cammi
Amy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Sweet, but no maudlin. Good job. I wawn't sure anyone could ever do one of these that was this believable.
BBXFan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
What a beautiful look into the life and character of our favorite hero- Booth. You show amazing insight into the life of this character and all who work in law enforcement. I hope you write many more stories. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful story this is. I was in tears by the end. You haven't received nearly enough reviews for such a beautifully written story. Good Work!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
What a lovely character piece. It's thoughtful and serious without being heavy or sentimental. Thank you for exploring this often-overlooked facet of our favorite Fed.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Really good story.
asteristar chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aw, it's so cute! I love the Parker/Booth interaction.
Erkith chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
did you look up the colours/meanings?

really sweet fic! I evjoyed it very much!

~*Erkith*~
distorted realities chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This was absolutely precious!
alwaysf0rg0tt3n chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aww that was cute. haha i like when he told angela to keep her pants on :P. and the "hey studmiester" thing was funny too.
canadianagurl chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*sniff* That was realy sweet of Booth to say what he said to Parker. PLease post soon