Reviews for Loki's Rebellion
No Good Necromancer chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I realize it's been years and you're probably not planning on continuing this, but I just wanted to let you know what a great plot line you have going and how much I love what you already have! Karu is a very interesting character, and he seems like quite the fan of his queen. I really enjoyed the subtle details and the over-all personality you wrote with this.
Eristarisis chapter 2 . 4/22/2006

I must admit, this is one of the most promising starcraft fic that I have read in recent months on ffnet. keep it up and lets see where it goes...

keep writing!
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Interesting. Thanks for the advice on my story. I liked this chapter, but I still wish to know what has happened to Daggoth. I wonder if that's why Kerrigan wanted to speak with Karu.

Necromancer and Sorcerer
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hi! This story looks like it has potential! If you got the bonus mission in Brood War, then you should include the truth about a certain character (I won't say who in case you didn't get it). There is just one minor (and I mean minor) error in the description of Kerrigan forgeting the obedience gene-the Overmind wanted his Cerebrates to be creative, but not free. I realize that this is an extremly tiny factual error, and probably doesn't matter, but I notcie these things. And also, I would like to know what happened to Daggoth in this story, wheter he was one of the Cerebrates in the New Overmind or if he remained a seperate part. BtW, could you read and review my story StarCraft II: Brood War? Well anyway, great story, I'm looking forward for an update.

Necromancer and Sorcerer