Reviews for Heartstrings
love.lost.its.shine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Earlier when eriol was writing he said her, the darkness shelled him away from her...but at the end you say from syaoran... I'm confused now... .
ReploidCat chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I thought it was Sakura at first because of 'her' when he was writing heartstrings, but then I realized it was Syaoran when I read his hands.
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow! Eriol's first novel with a happy ending
Pinboo chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I like it. I like how you deliver the whole fanfictions in a very beautiful narrative text. The lack of dialogue is not something I minded, in fact, I think this fic gets its depth because the non-dialogue thing.

I like how you develop ET interaction here. It feels believable and that's the important thing.
shinigamiotaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
** simply awesomeness
Ancr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
GRINS happily! I knew it I knew he loved Syaoran not Sakura. Rejoices gleefully. Haha. Excuse my enthusiasm, I happen to be a supporter of BL. May I ask if you are going to do a Shounen-ai fic or a Yaoi fic, i would love to read it. (Kuroshitsuji?)Hee. I do love your fics, especially the historical ones. They are very interesting. :D
bittersweet freak chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
woot.

i love this one.

but, i never thought eriol love syaoran.

hehehe.

i feel the pain eriol felt.

but i'm not a yaoi or yuri. hehe.

keep on doing amazing fictions. i love your work!

god bless!

i hope we can be friends.ΓΌ

ja!
thinking-about-it chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
whoa i didn't realize eriol like syaoran till the end. this is just wow. wow.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
AHA, wow now that is a very wonderfully written story, maybe I'm blind but I din't see any typos and such. At first I thought Tomoyo was his first love but you did very well putting someone else in Tomoyo/Sakura and Nade/Sonomi's place. Liked it quite a bit. Although I'd love to see more E/T stuff fromyou.

Well anything from you. :) You're very pretty btw.

Middi looking forward to reading more from you.
mimiyurin chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
the pairings are interesting and the ending totally fit i love how it all came together
TRAPNEST chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
ooh. interesting story. I love how you incorporated the possible shounen/shoujo ai in the original manga into this story... sugoi desune :D
The Fayt In Purple chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I read this story after finishing "Black Wings." I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to review both at the same time. Keep reading through the critisism-I've said good things, too!

I'm afraid I have to agree with your admittance of bad grammar on your part; in this story and in the other, you made quite a lot of errors, and at times were very repetitive: you seem to like picking a phrase and using it over and over again (ie "understatement of the year"), and several of the phrases you chose to repeat are grammaticaly incorrect, meaning you repeat you mistakes. You also seem to have a bit of an issue with tenses, skipping between past and present within the space of a single sentance; and with plural versus singular, confusing where you should use 'was' and 'were,' etc.

THAT SAID: your plotlines are adorable, fairly well developed, and more than make up for the grammar. Don't put yourself down-none of the mistakes you make are anything that a good beta couldn't fix by proof-reading. This story was cute, and I enjoyed having to keep guessing over the identity of Eriol's love. Black Wings was moving and impressive (though perhaps it might be wise to credit the manga Mars, since I'm guessing you drew some of your inspiration from it, and I never saw a disclaimer stating it; sorry if I just missed it for some reason). The last lines, and the question of whether the reader has found their dark angel, were particularly poignent.

I would suggest reading the story again yourself at some point, critically; your writing is deeper and more expressive than I think you realize, if the author's notes are anything to go off of. (I'm refering to the end of "Black Wings," where you explained what you had been trying to do with the ending, but needn't have: you accomplished what you intended, and communicated your point beautifully.) You have a lot of potential to be not just good, but amazing, and if your stories, BW specifically, contained twice the number of errors that they do, even a grammar-nazi like myself would still read and enjoy them for those random moments of brilliance you displayed in both prose and poetry.

Sorry for the length of this review, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

-The Fayt -
yumeniai chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow. I'm partly against boy love and girl love but you expressed it beautifully. I can't get over it.
jojo chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
i really loved heartstrings, i've read it a couple of times, i thought the characterisation was ok, and i loved the ending it's sweet. actually i really like all you stories they always seems so well written and developed.

i hope you have many more muses
X-PANIC chapter 1 . 1/5/2007