Reviews for La Boheme
Julianabr chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Try to get over the typos and you are in for a real treat. A Lizzy who lives 'la vie boheme' and a Darcy who thinks she's a hippie. But soon enough, his moth cannot stay away from her flame. Loved it!
Prince Lutin chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
"The William Zabka type jock." XD
uAurel chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
hey I just start reading this, and realize this is more of a Pride & Prejudice story than Emma, I think you should move this to P&P section instead
HawkAngel XD chapter 20 . 8/16/2009
that was amazing! completely amazing!

HawkAngel
twilightaholic92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"Speaking of Caroline she looks very much the same, like the bastard child of a transvestite hooker and Stephen King’s “It.”"

omg, love it! you're the first person to come up with a description of Caroline that actually looks like the real thing lol.
LikeButterOverTooMuchBread chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
my darling, i love you dearly, and as i said before i laugh until my abs ache at this story (i'm no dancer). but i feel obliged to tell you that margaret dashwood wasn't an invention of jane austen's, and was only included in the movie version of sense and sensibility. consider yourself happily informed and closer in touch with the great master herself. on a more positive note, i loved how you put all the leading ladies in the dance troupe :) i haven't read to the end yet... i'm really hoping that emma gets her knightley in shining armor eventually lol _ i never thought mel brooks, rent, monty python, and classical music would ever be so gloriously combined XD
LikeButterOverTooMuchBread chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
this story has made me laugh out loud so much that the people around me are starting to give me weird looks. favorite phrase for the chapter: "I would hire a million clowns to make her laugh." 3s and snaps!
jvclaire chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Though I didn't always understand what was happening or who was speaking, I loved this story. I reminds me of the original in that some piece of action happens on EVERY page - you story is like that was well.
geril chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
Bobbi

I just finished your story and it was such a delight. The only thing missing was the hot sexual night with D&E. I will survive thought I truely enjoy reading this now I must go to bed I stayed up all night reading it. :D
Yukira Akiratomo chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
I enjoyed reading ur story... Very good indeed...
cat chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
your copying Meg Cabot's every boy's got one. How unorginal!
quirkyb chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hmm... I really like the format of this story, very Meg Cabot.

However, I think you should make it look a little more uniform and line up the dialogue a little better.

Also, the spelling errors make it hard to read. (That's probably just my grammar nazi tendency-self speaking there though)If you need help with that, don't hesitate to ask.
me chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
The story itself is great, especially the ideas and the plot.

However... I realize this was written a while back, but there are SO many mistakes and unrealistic parts (i.e. the allowance of $180 per year). That's UNDER 50 cents a day...
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Aw, just discovered this story and wanted to tell you how much I love it - made me laugh so much and is utterly fantastic. Really, really enjoyed it; great work :D
Meduusa chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
My props for the JC superstar ref. Hellz ya! And since I'm hear I may as well review... Love the story, super good job. You do have some editorial issues, but it's by no means the worst I've ever delt with (sorry I have an editor's eye, its terrible to watch movies with me, and I read books with a pencil nearby to fix mistakes). Only thing I don't love about the style is sliding Austen in there... It just clashes too much with the modern style, setting and your take on the characters. They just wouldn't slip into thou's you know? But love it anyway. G owns.