Reviews for Truth Comes Out
Awesome loved this
platinum.and.raven chapter 11 . 3/16
Great story!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 11 . 2/22
you can take down your warnings.
A Lover chapter 1 . 2/22
Save him Draco. Save him.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 1/24
Friendly . . . I can picture Snape's jaw dropping now.
fullmetal.freak67 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Oh. My. GOSH! I love this story. I know how you're feeling with the writers block, I've had that issue too for a while. I'm working on editing and updating only a few stories right now and maybe in the far future, I would return to the others, but know that I'm understanding of your writers block. You're an amazing writer though.
Mayan.Goddess chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Can I please get the unedited version of the edited chapters? Thank you
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Aww! Cute!
LandlessLord chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Is there a sequel previewed for this story 'cause don't seem quite finished to me.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Great story but to be honest you shouldn't of said it's complete since's its not and just put 'On hiatus' at the end of the summary. Since saying its complete when its not will piss people off like me since I don't like waiting for stories to be finished hence why I never read something that is a work in progress.

Anyhow I loved the plot and I do hope you do continue this or write a sequel to it.

Thanks,

Dan
faneka chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I have enjoyed this story and hope to see more in this AU in the future. I hope you'll show Harry defending Draco against Lucius. I take it Lucius and Cissa aren't mates, since Veela can't hurt their mate. And all the Weasleys are bad...hopefully Neville and Luna are still on Harry's side.
Mischief's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I don't know what about it made this story so perfect but this story wasn't anything I have read before on this site. I don't usually write a review but I wanted to let you know that you need to keep on writing. I will read any piece you make. Your creativity in this writing was outstanding and the emotions of the characters were well portrayed.
Dracoismymuse chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Oh if only getting tattoos were that easy
Animen'animallover183694 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Can u email me all the unedited chapters please and thank you