Reviews for Break the Cycle
Trisha chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Should be "Jack Malone sped through traffic" not speed and dialed has one l not 2. Please fix the typos and grammatical errors. It will make the story more readable and better to understand.
buffy vs angel chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
uv finished! yah it wasnt a sad ending! its kewl as. i lyked the way that u portrayed danny being in his mind it was real scary tho
buffy vs angel chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
wow this is getting sad...it better not be a sad ending!
buffy vs angel chapter 12 . 2/19/2007
my god she killed her! i feel sorry for erica...and poor danny!
Fen2011 chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
Wow great chapter and amazing fic. So happy for the update, but so sad the fic is finshed. Please update your other fic soon
lorcris chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
The End! Great, you got it! Great chapter! I liked a lot, and the whole story, you know... terrified!

I hope you don't abandone your other fic, I had a good and exciting beginning!

Thanks for sharing!
Talia chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
You have to fix the typos - what he was "meet" it's supposed to be met and then there's this line "Jack Malone speed though the busy New Yorks streets, " Jack Malone "sped" not speed though the busy New York (not Yorks) streets.

It makes the story more enjoyable and readable when there are no typos or grammatical errors. Even if you don't plan on being a writer in the future, good grammar and spelling is very important whether you're in school or on the job. One typo on your resume, and you can forget getting the perfect job. So why not start now and fix the tyos.

Thx,
Fen2011 chapter 13 . 12/21/2006
Wow another amazing chapter and such a quick update! I loved everything about this chapter. But please i am begging you, please can we have a happy ending. Oh and please update soon.
ninz chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
Make it a good ending, will ya? Please!

Great chapter!
lorcris chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
Yeah, I know that tendencies of yours but, please don't kill Danny, don't kill Danny or... hehe.

Great chapter, exciting!
hotchner chapter 12 . 12/17/2006
AHA, I finally got my computer going again. I hate not

having Tab Windows, so now I can write my remarks. I really

thought that this was a MAGNIFICIENT Chapter. I know that

Jack will get the rest of the group out alive. I hope that

he can convince Danny that this was not all his fault. As

a matter of fact I hope they can convince Jack that it is

not all his fault either. Keep up the Fabulous Writing.

Can't wait to read the next Chapter.
marialisa chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Great fic. Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Fen2011 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Wow - such an amazing update. Please please update very soon. I need to know the team is going be alright.
lorcris chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Yeah! you're here! Great chapter. I can't wait the next update!
ninz chapter 12 . 12/16/2006