Reviews for Snape and the Tie That Binds
Httw chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
What a ridiculous twit! :) He's so oblivious that it's almost painful! I had such a fun time reading this... with the whole Greek ...misunderstanding and the twins. Ah, what a dolt!
semper paratis chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
P.G. Wodehouse is amazing. His Jeeves books are always hilarious, but you have made me rethink the relationship between Bertie and Jeeves. I don't know if I will ever be able to read one of those books again without imagining those two together! I am not entirely sure if I should be annoyed about that ; )

You did a wonderful job. You wrote in Wodehouse's style beautifully and I absolutely loved it. Great job!
Mr.Shini chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Definately not what I was expecting (but that could just be the whole Jeeves part in it), but that kind of made it even better.

Love IncrediblyNaiveHarry here. Seriously, they take off most of his clothes like that and thinks that they're only trying to help... Then Snape's all possesive over him in his own way.

Loved it like I love most of your stories!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I laughed so much my belly ached. You have the dialogue and characters just right. Love to see another Woodhouse/HP crossover from you sometime!
Alexander Whellan chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was...really odd. But excellent. I can just picture Harry doing the silly things in this. Also, it was amusing to picture Snape as a Jeeves.
Aisalynn chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This was absolutely wonderful. You had me in tears.
Chiquita-3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hey!

Okay, so it was very cute, and very well-written, and fun to read...

I'm really not a fan of Dumb!Harry, but it worked in this story...

Although I've never heard of Wooster and Jeeves, I got a really good sense of what they are like, which I think is what you were going for...

So fabulous job!

Chic
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
XDD It was so funny and cute, I can't wait to read more of your works. :)
barbarataku chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I adore Jeeves and Wooster. Imagine opening the door and seeing Sev then hearing him say,"I was sent by the Agency". Excellent choice for a crossover. Cute story.
Oya chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was hilarious. Harry sounded so .. bimbotic. Err, the male equivalent of it.
jenonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I discovered Wodehouse when I was a teen, reading my way through the regular section of the library because I'd already read through the teen section. Abbey, that was magnificent. Your Harry-as-Bertie was perfect. I could nearly see him in his starched collar, Snape in his black tails... Wonderful. Thank you, and thanks to Loupgarou# (I can never remember the numbers) for the request.
Slate Grey chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
...okay, so I *never* thought that I'd read something like this, much less that it'd be done so damn *well*. Just perfect language there, so like the original works in tone that it's unbelievable, and with the added and much appreciated bonus of being slashy as all get out! The twins! Snape! *Snape*! God, I love this story.