Reviews for That Night Over the Moon
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really looked this, especially that whole proposal scheme, but it seemed like you were building up to some explanation for why she was so attached to that broom. I kind of expected something like her grandfather had one and that was the first broom she ever flew on which made it the best in the whole wide world. If it's just a broom that she really liked, it seems kind of over the top for her to cry just because Harry didn't agree it was the best. I Almost expected her to announce she was pregnant two weeks later. Anyway, great proposal, I really enjoyed reading this.
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lovely. Just lovely. It's so difficult for most authors to get Harry and Ginny's characterization just right. But you managed it quite well. Bravo! :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was so adorable! Her reaction, "You little shit!" was hysterical lolol, but his favor just made it sooo much better and sooo romantic, I swooned ;D Nice job!
Bella chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very cute story! In addition, it was nice not to be correcting the grammar in my head.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I read this a long time ago. And now I read it again, and it made me bounce in my chair! Thank god none of my coworkers walked by. I learned something from this that I'll have to keep in mind now forever... Moontrimmerengaged. Hm...
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wonderful peice of fluff. Read this before, lost the ID, and been looking for it ever since. Now that I've found it, goes straight to my favourites.
empressoftheasylum chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
So great. Really. I've been in the mood to read good fan fiction, and I feel like everything sucks and I have a lab report, history report, and a science report due, and this made everything better.
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I...I don't know what to say. Your story almost made me cry in its beauty.

Yes, I'm a shameless fluff addict. Wonderful writing, love your style, so original!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Fluff! Fluff is the best thing ever.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
You know, it's takes careful near perfect planning to make "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" a loving endearment, but I think you pulled it quite well. Beautiful job with the characterization as well - I thought that everything was remarkably realistic whilst still being original.
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw!

This story is really sweet! I LOVE it! Harry was so cute! I really like the title, and "moonrunner" was a great name for the forerunner of the fitebolt!

KEEP WRITING! Your stories are great!
Paul Kellington chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Your writing is as a craftsman works a fine piece of wood. You use your skills at description and your uncommon empathy with personal situations to weave wonderful stories. A small cut here, a bit of sanding there and, suddenly, the end result is a thing of beauty.

I'm not sure how you've managed to aquire your talents so early in life, but I'm glad you did.

This story goes into my C2. Thanks for writing it.
essthrog chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
so so so so So SO SO incredible... i just discovered your works, and i have to say they're among the best ive ever read. u go!
meme2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wonderful
karma11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i just love all your fanfictions cause You write the sweetest things and i just love g/h together!