Reviews for Harry Shakes His Booty
Totally fluffylicious.
Youkosfox chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I just laughed and snorted that shows merit in your work. lol ;3
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Your stories always are hilarious! I love this 'I've just boogied Voldemort death'. :P
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i cracked up laughing, and now have abit of a sore throat, at the ITS THE MACARENA part, it was so funny. Because this story and characters ar so OCC, but not to that stupid extent, its just perfect! WHen iread the lambada and taboo part, it reminded me of the song Taboo, by Don Omar. I absolutly loved this story.
meggySky chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
ah ah ah! only one word: thanks!
inuyasha132 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I fell to the floor in laughter. Imagining Harry dance Death Eaters to death is too funny. Awesome story
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This had me in tears from laughing do hard. Well done!
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
they're scared of the macarena! hahahaha, i enjoyed reading this, it was very humorous
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Omg! Lol much? :D
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
XD omfg...the whatthefuckery in this story is amazing. It was shockingly hilarious and rather well-written. It caught my attention as well as making burst into laughter. It wouldn't surprise me if somebody seriously thought to make Harry part veela or something...jeez. Anyways, thank you very, very much! _
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh gods, the horizontal mambo! LOL! Perfect! I loved the ending, keep up the great work :D
evrdreaming chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ROFL. XD
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
genius. GENIUS! My heart sings for this story. It was absolutely hilarious.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
-histarical laugher- Oh GOD, did he just im-imply what I THINK he implyed? Buwahahahahaha! This has GOT to be the best crack pairing/fic I EVER read!