Reviews for Full Moons Can Be Bright, Beautiful and Dangerous
heleana1 chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Cute story! I really loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I don't think Remus would have allowed it to go that far that quickly! The whole "too old, too poor, to dangerous" didn't happen... And it's just unrealistic that the love each other so quickly! Argh!
angel897 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
enjoyed reading this story
Heart.Or.Head chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Loved it I'm not really a fan of Hermione and Remus but I've read a few and you'res is one of my favourites. I also love how Severus was friendly.
PhenioxGypsy chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
yay tonks needs to get over herself im a fan of canon McGonagall didnt like how u painted her but oh well still enjoyed the story
purefaith91 chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Very nice! There is so much to like/love in your story. Severus being a friend is first on my list, Remus with Hermione and Albus being the one to put them together after he recognizes what is happening. I would have loved to see MM put in her place by Albus, but my imagination can take over there. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
loved it thank you
LizieVamp chapter 13 . 5/14/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I've had this as a one shot on my computer for years and I only just looked it up tonight and I adore the other chapters. A corny ending but those are always yes hmm? A beautiful story and I loved the little mixing of science and research in there, quite original and it's unusual to find such a story here on fanfiction. This was very Anita Blake in a way. Good luck to you with your writing in the future.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Lovely, Lovely ending! x) A very nice Hermione and Remus story.

-Mel's Merleawe
phoenix silsby chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
I definately liked, however I think it would have been interesting to find out Ron and Harry's reactions too. I liked the idea of creating a series from the one shot, particuarly as it was good by itself. Very impressed.
0severus-snape0 chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
OMG that was so good! great job!
babyhatchet722 chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
OMG i loved this story it was the BESt i've read so far...
FireMoonLight chapter 13 . 9/6/2007
Very good fanfic tho i wanted to kill Tonks when she was changing into a werewolf.
lonewolf chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
Very nice story. You just added another ship i like along with the added (benefit?) of Hermione being a werewolve. Something tells me that i will favor those types of stories the most.