Reviews for Negative Values
Akilah chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I think that is QUITE how Bakura and Ryou would act. Good work!-
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow. One of the most amazing Bakurae character pieces I’ve ever encountered.

Seriously, you nailed the characterization so beautifully – for both of them – it’s not even funny.

Actually, it *is* that too, but you get what I mean.

I love how you managed to get our Tomb Robber down as most emphatically not nice…but not really *evil*. Complete and utter asshole and proud of it, yes. (I rather liked his ‘checking off the list.’ Very *him*. Bonus points for working in actual history, by the way. ) Insanely possessive, yes. (And that should *not* be almost cute, dangit…)But not inhuman.

And the bit when Ryou manages to get to *him* is just perfect.
Fate VII chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
...*wibble* PAPYRUS OF ANI FIC.
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Very nice. I've read some similar stuff, but yours is more original, with that document and stuff.
palesadpuppet chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Damn, that's really awesome. I remember reading an excerpt from the Papyrus of Ani once, in one of my Egypt books, and thinking 'jeez, this is definitely not Bakura talking'... very interesting idea. Great job!
Anei Aikouka chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I do like the negative confessions. It's cool the way that you made Bakura use them as a checklist. The way that Ryou and Bakura talked was very true to the original manga, although it was too... polite for the American dub.
paniwi chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
*claps hands* wonderful! I will look up those confessions. I loved the conversation between Ryou and Bakura, heh, Bakura likes to pick verbally on Ryou, but when Ryou retaliates all htat comes out is 'shut up' that amused me, Ryou got back at him in a way, and HARD too!

at any rate, educational, amusing and plain well written
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Came over by way of your post on yugioh_fics, and glad I did. This is a lovely little piece of dementia on Dark Bakura's part. I do so love the way the interaction between host and parasite waver from distant to friendly to hateful to disgusted ... and so on, because they simply can't bear to make themselves fit together as well as they could. And the last line kills me absolutely dead of glee.
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
The purpose? Besides driving you crazy? Maybe to get a better understanding of Bakura and his influence with or without Ryou. Hn...that sounds a bit pompus now doesn't it. But understanding Bakura is interesting and how both of them influence eachother. Yami and Yuugi influence each other so would Bakura and Ryou. I am liking your obsession with YGO.
Eria chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow. Nice drabble (introspection?) of Ryou and Bakura. Bakura's freaky as usual and insanely morbid, but I guess time and plenty of death will you do that to you. *nodnod* Excellent read.
counterspell chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This is amazing! Bakura is a very bad man. *heart*
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
... How did you do that?

I now have a much more complete understanding of both Bakuras, I have rediscovered my love for Yu-Gi-Oh, and the exact sound of their voices is still resonating in my head. You managed to actually record a conversation of theirs, as I've always wanted to do in my own head. And you did it all in a single fic.

... I worship you.
Sekhem chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Bakura going down the list of Negative Confessions to see what he has and hasn't done, and making a note to do the ones he hasn't. Why am I not surprised?
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I like it. Well done.
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I don't know if this was intentional, but this fic was absolutely funny! I rarely read YGO fics anymore- it doesn't seem to be any decent ones anymore. My other comments are similar to your first review, but this was a very rare and brilliant one-shot on the Bakuras. Bravo!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »