Reviews for Negative Values
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I have to admit, that I'm not so much interested in the Yu-Gi-Oh manga/anime, because of all the card duels and such.

But I DO like the Egyptian History behind it, and you've provided a lot of that here. Also, I like your characterization of those two.

You've made this a very interesting story and I find myself surprisingly fascinated by Bakura's mind. He's cruel, but in a way very thoughtful. And he never strays from his goal. He has a strong will - it's really sad, that he uses it for "wrong" purposes.

Maybe some time Ryou will succeed in acting as Bakura's conscience. After all, he seems to have on him - even if only a little.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Psycho King chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
You had an attack from the infamous Plot-Bunny... he sneaks into a writers head and gives the brain anything from a minor tap to a table over the head... (he beats me with the table quite often, and it pains me so because one idea-beating stops me from working off the previous idea-beating...)

...you're lucky you got away with a tap this time...
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
It might jsut be me, but this was mor humor than angst. Dark humor, yes, but humor none the less! I abosulutly loved it.
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3