Reviews for Harry Potter and the Clone Wars
Regin chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
hermonine chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Go Harry! Anakin needed that. He is so sure of himself that I am glad Harry brought him down a notch. Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
kyjori chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
another decent storyline dropped T_T it makes me so sad how many unfinished stories there are that i desperately want to read more of. I love the arrogance and anger of Anakin that is so perfectly countered by Harry's acceptance of things lol.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Great story so far and I really liked the last chapter. Too bad the Counsel did not recognize the anger in Ani. Thanks for sharing!
Skipernicus chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Liked the story very much so far, seems like you have abondoned it which is very sad.

Hope you will someday update the story :D
eclipseX chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
awesome. i hope you contnue this fic.
BYoshi1993 chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! I loved it. I sincerely hope that you do continue the story and continue to amaze us all with your profound writing but if this does not come to pass know that I have enjoyed you story immensely and hope that you reconsider. Update soon, but if not I'm sure that you'll become a superb botanist.

-Michael :D
Leah chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
This was a good story. Pity it seems like you've left it.
Michael01 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
please write more
lauthom chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Interesting story line. i would love to see you continue this story.
interested reader chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
uhm, i have a real hard time believing harry could beat voldemort without having learned to protect his mind, or at least sense intrusions, be it with spells or occlumency.

so, mace looking into his mind without being detected seem quite odd and way too easy.

also the whole falling into the council room...that's about as cliche as it gets for xovers, don't you think? seems to me every other author does that when harry's transported to the galaxy far far away.

overall the story is ok but has some plot issues in my opinion.
Jackanapes chapter 5 . 9/1/2008

I love the story and can't wait for more. Um... I hope either Annikan gets over himself or he's beaten by Harry again soon. Um... I hope the voice stops and that Harry never goes dark, for that would completely suck.

I can't wiat for more and hope you update soon.

Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Og...not a good movie to get on Anakin's bad side. I suggest that Harry do whatever he can to amke friends with Anakin, if to only save his hide when Anakin goes evil. But very nice story, though Harry needs to go through some kind of shock trauma if this is ever going to be believable. Nice idea though. Keep writing!
Dues Ex chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
classic...excellent story so far. i await the update of a new chapter.
spedclass chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!