Reviews for Everywhere I Want to Be
Maria656 chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
for the whole thing-

LOVED IT!
KatieKat1690 chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
I absolutly love this story. I especially love the ending! As I was reading this story I was listening to the RENT soundtrack and I couldn't believe it when of all the different places to Elliot takes Olivia to see RENT! I am definetly gonna read other things you've written!
puffpuffpuff chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
amazing!
Yotia chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Cool Story you are online 24/7

Great Commitment Bambina

Ciao Bella,

Malachi G Cipriani
elliotlovesliv83 chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
amazing! u rock got any suggestions for an aspiring writter who's got a bad case of writters block?
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
Very cute! I loved the proposal!
estrelita chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
OMFG! I seriously love this story! It's my all time fave! I love it! I can't belive you ended it! But it was so good! At least I have your other stories to read!

much luv,

Cilla
Sierra Windfire chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Too bad I will have to continue not to be able to read your story. Again, try putting a line between paragraphs and try single spacing. More ppl would read it then.
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
they're so cute! MAZELTOV! haha lol i was in the mood for somethin foreign!
Jerseygirl91 chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Ur style of writing is good...but u might want to space it out a bit...it gets confusing after a while!

great story though

KEEP IT UP
Sam666 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Lovely Ending, thank you for sharing
estrelita chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
OMFG! I loved that story! That's it? LOL Please continue! Or do a sequel or something! Let me kow if you decided to do a sequel or anything! I really rhink you should! LOL

much luv,

cilla
estrelita chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
...not een gonna say anything! I have to read more!
estrelita chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
omgomg OMFG! That's all I have to say...oh and I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I have to keep reading!
estrelita chapter 4 . 3/31/2006