Reviews for Eternity
Fireminer chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Simple, but well-written and has its own charm. Nice job!
Roseamanelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I LOOOVVVEEE IT! HugoChris is one of my favorite pairings in Suiko world. U know I follow this series from the start, and I think this game is lack of love story specially for the hero character. Of course Suikoden V show us a little taste of that love spicey at the end . I wish Suikoden 6 will show us more. Thanks for making this wonderful story. Keep writing!
dawnrune chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I've never been a fan of this pairing, but the way you wrote them is pretty much the only way that makes any sense to me. I like that a lot of time has passed since the events in the game. They're lucky to have each other. I can imagine immortality being very boring. I thought Chris's fear of watching her children grow old while she remained the same was a nice touch.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice. A slow pace; a pondersous pace. I like it. It kinda feels like eternity, you know? I also like the change in mood; from despair, to bored, to happy.
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
oh!i will think that u have write well in describing them!fuwoo!i will hope to see your another story about this pairing,if it possible?
XLightningX chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
they have all the time in the world ... Chris X Hugo fan X3
Milkandchocolate chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like it... I'll add t to my favorite
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw..Sweet...but a bit sad.

I pity all the True rune bearers.

living is an immortal is not so great afterall.

good story .
eriol33 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I'm wholly melted, this is one of the best fanfic I've read for awhile. I'm completely thrilled by the beautiful words. It's just perfect. Thanks for making my day xD
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
God, this is amazing. I love how you wrote this. :)
BIGGZ1344 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Beauty in simplicity

You, good sir, wrote this fiction in a simple yet beautiful way
timkhj chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
sweet story. nicely done :)
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I don't know how to decently review this fic. I've read this a couple times, yet I can't stop whimpering from pure enjoyment. I love how you captured their ease with each other that came from their immortality.
ghikiJ chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I've read this fic for so many times I can't even remember. I don't get tired of reading it. Your narrative was fascinating, so simple yet so involving. I love this fic and I do apologize for only reviewing after a long time.
NightRaven chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
You could be a professional writer. A