Reviews for Testing Times
l-dhenson chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Very nice! I don't know what I like best about this fic: the neat plot, the detail in the exams, or the fact that you've got Rimmer's internal monologue bang-on. The whole thing feels very true to Red dwarf. Great job!
Azerane chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
Wonderful little fic you have here. The characters are perfect, great humour, just like Grant and Naylor. Very nice indeed.
cmar chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
So Rimsy came through - sort of, and only so he could have someone to order around, but still. Very nice sequence with him figuring out a way to get through that door. A great little story - perfectly in character.
cmar chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Great stuff again - poor Rimmer, figures that Holly loaded him with the wrong knowledge! Just desserts, but you still gotta feel sorry for him. And the android - he's got to be the most patient examination giver EVER. But one wonders what that last little test is really about... and whether Rimmer will pass.
cmar chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Love the little asides, like describing Rimmer as a demented kangaroo, or his babbling about cheating. Very in character! I kinda feel sorry for him, though...
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
I laughed my ass off at this: "He’s crashed Starbug more times than the Fanfiction website!" So funny! Again, brilliantly written, perfectly hilarious and God Damn it, a brilliant story! I crave more!
cazflibs chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
This is so great! I love the practical officer's exam, sounds spot-on. I wonder whether Rimmer will press the button though...?
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Go Rimsy! Go Rimsy! I know it's unfair of me to say this, but...somethings going to go wrong...knowing Rimmer, it'll all go to pieces...bless him!

Loving this story! Again, it's written in true Red Dwarf style and is humourous and entertaining. Update a.s.a.p please! Thanks! :D
cmar chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
You know I like this - very, very funny, and I know how hard comedy is to do effectively. You've got the characters down really well, too, especially Rimmer with his need for success and complete inability to achieve it. Can't wait to see more of this!
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I really like this. It's written true to the Red Dwarf style, and I'd really like to see where this goes. I loved Rimmer struggling with the exam, very funny! Update soon!
cazflibs chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I particularly liked the exam bit at the beginning - that was so good. Funny that the same thoughts used to go through my head when I took exams...

More soon please!