Reviews for From affection, to attraction, till finally, love
ProwlSIC chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Isn’t it Boxed Lunch? That’s the grammatically correct way. Also, I love this pairing.
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Bow Lunch, yes. Man, this is one of the two pairings I like Clockwork in and it's next to impossible to find art or fanfictions for it!
Anthiena chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
LOL'ed at your last comment... you should really rename this... perhaps to Turning Points... or something like that. I really like it. It's measured, logical, yet romantic and very, very nicely paced. 10/10.
UC chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Fantastic with the way you wrote this one!
HarpieQueenRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
AW!
Halfa-NariMaruko chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
o.0 This sounded so corny before, but it rocks! Kudos to you.
The Adversary chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I. Love. This.

I love it alot. _ I never could come up with a good idea of who Jazz should be paired with, but you've made me a JazzxClockwork 'shipper. I love it.

I love it like WHOA.

And now I totally want to steal your pairing and write my own fic with them...but I'm really bad at writing so I won't.

_ ...yea. I'm kinda weird.

The ending to this is a bit strange, as it switches from those memories into a different pov, but it works fine here. Good job!

Sincerely,

Teh Adversary. _
Lacey52 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow,

I loved this, it was just so...so sugary and just what I needed!

No lie! Box Lunch just proves so much, and unfortunately does so in a very disturbing way! Lol...

Anywho, awesome one-shot, it left me feeling all warm and fuzzy! Lots of love to you and kudos and cookies for this!

~Lacey~
Giff chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Nice job. I especially liked how you kept it poetic in a prose style by always ending each time period/turning point the same way. It was very effective.
Independent.C chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Alright,alright I'm please don't ever say those words again for like Danny I'm in the opinion of ew.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Cute. Formatting at the end is a bit wonky, but cute overall.
Confiscated Retina chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Razz from the DP comm here! Very cute! I'd never really thought of Clockwork and Jazz as being a viable couple, but you did a good job making it seem plausible. Your word choice was excellent and the fic was nice and short and very sweet. Great job!