Reviews for Deja Vu
mauratalityrate chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
GET IN THERE, CAMERON.
J Lesley chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
I like the part when Chase was just started spewing out random things and when Cameron got really needy in the last chapter, very funny. This and the entire story is hilarious.

I have to agree with you, these story lines have been done and redone over and over again in fan fiction; it seems like every fan fic I read starts off with a character waking up in the morning, most of the time, after only a few hours of sleep.

On the show, House does play with some kind of toy a lot, almost in every episode actually.

Anyway, great story. My favorite line is in Chapter 4, when House's 'daughter' finds him in the clinic and he says:

"Shoo. You make my head hurt." For some reason I could not stop laughing about that.

Oh, and about the last line, 'that' didn't even cross my mind until I read the author's note, funny either way though.

I hope you update this soon because I think there are a lot of deja vu moments on the show and in fan fiction that can be made of.
s0ulm8 chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
OH, come on! The gutter is so much more fun! Love the snarkiness... yours, not House's. I was going to put another exclamation point in there, but thought it would be superfluous. Nicely done, awaiting more.

s.
its-never-lupus chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Too late...*cackle* My mind's been in the gutter since WAY before I read this...LOL! Are you gonna update it soon? I'd really love to see what happens next!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
Wow, do you actually like the show? At all?
derangedfangirl chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THis is awesome... I laugh...!

*falls off chair and can't breathe*

personally, I find house more attractive than chase...

is that weird?

XD
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
xD. Oh. My. Gourds.

I'm not sure exactly what to think about this, but it's bloody brilliant. xD I normally can't stand pointless humour but this... It's so amusing. xD (ph34r m3! I have a horrible vocabulary!)

The scene with the 'Housette' is so... odd. O_o Long lost children are always so... Bah. I've yet to find one I honestly like. Which I suppouse is really sad. But, finally, House tells her to sod off! _; Like hell he'd adopt the brat! -.- Probably not really her father anyway...

; Oops, I mean, I luffles this chapter with Chase. He so has this longing to sleep with House. (It's gotta be the scruffie-ness...) Stick jokes... Hah! The Chase scene and Cameron (say-you-love-me) ones are by far my favourite. Like I said, this is brilliant.

Oh, why am I telling you this shit, you already know it is. O_o However, I did notice one or two instances where two words got connected likethis. -.- Don't remember where, but they're in their... Bah.

Meep, sorry for ranting /again/.

Makai Goddess Ookami
Sara Wolfe chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
But my mind is so happy in the gutter.

Seriously, though, this is awesome.
earthdrago chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
*snort*

Maybe AtreidesHeir is missing something indeed. Your irony is actually making things worse! Run like the wind!

(lolz, jk and other n00b things like that)

ps.

I'm not really here. I'm working. I swears it.

...

*cough*

oh, and nice irony so far. I trust you're not running out of cliched story lines to parody yet? Have you already done the kitten or not? I can't remember. Office life sucks my brain out.
Nutty Cleo chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Greeat story! I can't wait to see more. I love how you have House using his cane as a weapon. Update soon.. Please?
thisaccounthasbeenlost chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Once again, a brilliant chapter. Utterly brilliant. I'm particularly happy you made mention of Chase's hair. Good job, can't wait to see more!
AtreidesHeir chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
House was rapidly becoming a desperate man. And he wielded a big stick.

HEHEHEH followed by your line...hilarious. I can tell you've got quite the ideas and imagination, I'm still not sure what I think of the story. It is choppy for me in the sense that I still have no idea what is going on even after 6 chapters. Maybe I'm just thick-headed and missing something.
AtreidesHeir chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
”Denial is the first sign of acceptance!”

Good line!
AtreidesHeir chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Getting better, I kind of like how you keep it mysterious. Makes the reader want more.
AtreidesHeir chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
This is a strange story so far, I really don't know what to think of it just yet, but it is keeping my interest, and that is a good thing. So keep it up.