Reviews for Just and Magnificent
Your story is really good. The kings survived all those battles and we're taken down by the wardrobe. It made me emotional. Truly it is a great story.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 18 . 3/22
It's sooo amazing! The plot is brilliant and it makes me so difficult to be bored. Well, I know that incest is forbidden, but I don't mind reading one, cuz this story is AWESOME! Besides, it's FANFICTION nd everything is possible ;)
X1X2X3X chapter 38 . 12/21/2014
I read this fanfic years ago, and a gave you a review with other account, because this account is relatively new...but I still waiting for Beyond Magnificent and Just Peter Pevensie, 7 years after that I read JAM for the first time...
shinee1234 chapter 38 . 1/31/2014
This story is just magnificent. I do not regret reading this, as it was full of so many emotions and amazing plots that it was a pleasure to read. Their love was absolutely heartwarming and happy. I knew this ending would come and thought I'd be ready but NOO i have just cried BUCKETS because of this. I know it wouldn't do to have another end because of the story. But i feel my heart squeeze just thinking about it. Once again, you are a wonderful writer and great thanks for this story.
Bronkwin2 chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
You say that you suck as an author, because you get too emotionally invested in your stories let me tell you that this is false. Your investment in your stories are what makes them the masterpieces that they are, to make your reader cheer in celebration and cry in grief is what makes you a brilliant author. This is what makes your stories the masterpieces that they are. No matter how many times I read this story I still break down in tears and this is the sign of a true author.
thisisaloadofbull chapter 38 . 7/14/2012
ASDFGHJKL! I CRIED SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I CRIED ALL THE TEARS SIR/MADAM, ALL OF THEM. Loved the story by the way, and yeah, cried at least three times about every chapter. This is great stuff, bro. ; _;
marble-fire chapter 38 . 2/5/2012
*sobs* WHA-? That was *sniff* SO SAD! UGH! YOU HAD ME IN TEARS BY THE END OF IT! D': I loved this story, usually I am not one for incest but the amazingness of you story help me put away my differences and I have to admit, I'm glad I did. I LOVED IT (though the ending and Edmund's final death make me depressed...) I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT I cannot express how much I do, BUT THE ENDING! EDMUND! ORRIN! WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?

*sobs some more*
eyefucker chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
I love you for writing this
shunsuke.sensei chapter 38 . 4/25/2011
that is amazing on how much work and effort you placed into this story. it broke my heart, put it back together again and made me cry all at the same time. and holy crap this fic is so old but...it's still amazing. super amazing job.

PS I bloody hate the ending.
PardoxPixie chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
AWWW, I do love it when you have protective boyfriends- especially if the ones they are protective of don't need that protection and they know it.
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Yes, very nice, but let us not forget, that thought the movies never showed it, Lucy was the Queen who would ride to war. A fine archer and fearless, not to mention her healing abilities she chose to ride with her brothers if they were called to fight. I didn't like that we saw nothing of that in the movies.

Very good story, I'll get back to it now.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2011
Damn, Susan's retarded o_o
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
I bet Susan's gonna have a misscariage, like hello? Susan? Your fighting in war.
Kate in England chapter 38 . 2/22/2011
So, I know I said I'd stop but ... I couldn't. I was compelled to keep reading and it is now 6:40 am and I have work in two hours but who cares (plus I am pretty impressed that I read it all in a single sitting in one night: it was LONG)! I couldn't not continue! A beautiful and poignant ending but so heartwrenching :(.

Still I have your sidefics to look forward to - there is no point going to sleep so what the hell - and I would really love to read 'Just Peter Pevensie'. I guess as I don't have a fanfic account you will need my email ... but I'm loathe to give it out if you don't check this anymore ... any chance you could write me a review comment back for confirmation? I'll understand if not but would once again like to stress how great your writing is and I think it is important for writers to be emotional invested in their work so don't chastise yourself over that! Thanks for sharing your wonderful piece and I hope yo hear back from you! :D
Kate In England chapter 21 . 2/22/2011
Well, I've been reading all this so far in one sitting and at midnight I'm finally conceeding defeat! I shall read the rest soon - this is a wonderful piece of writing! I truly congratulate you: your style is incredible. I can really feel the energy in every line and see the action before my eyes! The character dynamics are superb and I absolutly adore Peter/Edmund. Your portrayal of them in all their trials and tribulations has had me crying at times and smiling like a loon at others. I would be proud to pay good money for this as a published manuscript (i.e. in book format from Borders or wherever) and I think you should be proud of yourself too. Now that's the longest review I've ever written so I'll shut it, but just say that you have a gift and I love your work! You have made me an extremely happy, albeit tired, person so thankyou! :)