Reviews for Close Up
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I liked the element of sensuality in this chapter and how it mixed with that nostalgia Tomoyo felt but couldn't place. I feel like whatever the mystery is, eriol is partially deliberate in bringing it to light.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This is getting very interesting. The banter continuous at a quick, entertaining pace, and the plot reveals are surprising and open many questions!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was a lot of fun to read. I've been getting updates for a while and just now had time to sit and read Ch. 10, after which I had to go back and remember where we started. Kero and Yue's perspectives on tomoyo were spot on and enjoyable. The pranks are good exposition on how the trio's relationship maintains a light hearted exterior, but boy is that shiz about to blow.
KiT72 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Hello~ What you have here is nicely written. Although I was quite confused with the timeline at the beginning since Tomoyo was packing her stuff for the special-birthday gift of Little Wolf but when she went over to Eriol's place it was their first time meeting for three years. Then journal, the falling in love and been in a relationship for two weeks with Yue and Syaoran and I was just lost. Haha. So I just keep reading and I figured maybe the lost memories happened somewhere there. Guess I just wanted to tell you to be clearer with intermission(?). Ah well it's been awhiiiile since you wrote that so... Haha. As long as it's coherent it's all good. Ah, although I have to ask, is the present Tomoyo still watching them as this is happening or what? O.o Haha.

Anyway, I love how your developing their relationship and their feelings. Especially how Eriol's helping Tomoyo move on. Though I'm quite worried with how Tomoyo's going to- err... help Eriol and Mizuki-sensei get back together(?). I'm anticipating the drama and looking forward to how everything will unfold. Haha. All in all it's a great read! I love what you did to the characters, their connections and their interactions, most especially their interactions. :) Keep up the good work! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy writing! :)
Anon chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
And of course, you gave to be Zeus...

She would have to know the implication of what she said, of what he shown her. Zeus and Demeter though brother and sister have both begotten Persephone. :) Nice allegorical comparison among the characters. The "kindred" spirit between Zeus and Hades to Eriol and Li, to the protectiveness yet changing relationship between Demeter and Persephone to Tomoyo and Sakura.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
can't wait to read next chapter! :D
Hanna chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
I can't believe this story has been updated! I'm so happy! I remember checking back every so often to see if it had, and I would just end up rereading every single chapter all over again, every time. And then I would go back through all the Tomoyo & Tenten related stories you'd written and reread those as well! You were definitely my favorite author on this website back in my younger days, when I use to frequent this place 24/7. I know I've left a handful of reviews for your stories throughout the years, but not enough to show how much I've truly enjoyed your writings all this time. Thank you!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to binge-read all your stories once more! :D
HelberryInx chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Wow! I love your story. I just read it today from chapter 1 to 9. It was very good. Every chapter was incredibly written well. It was good to know that there was still some stories focusing on Eriol x Tomoyo. This chapter was very funny with Eriol's story of Greek mythology and his sleeping on the sidewalk.
iceblueyes chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Hello Syao-sama! Hahaha i just reviewed like now! And she blames me for continuing to write a EriolxTomoyo fic because of Tomoyo's birthday. Ohohoho *Tomoyo laugh*well the last chapter was bittersweet. Aww but very Eriol-like nonethless. Teehee. Hahaha. I presume you are going to continue this? Hahaha more close up scenes then :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Aww, they're both so adorable! I laughed so hard at Eriol's story XD
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Lovely and cool.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Oh my! I can't believe you back! Hahahaha. I normally check you posts in fb. I'm glad I re-check your account
cheng chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Ahhhhh! I Want to know when they were together... Ughs! IM so curious! Love the chapters by the way! Keep it up!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Hahaha. Eriol. Reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland episode. Love it.
Cata06 chapter 9 . 10/12/2015