Reviews for Close Up
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Ahhh ️ My babies! They're so cute! I love it!
Iceblueyes chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
I'm just lazy to sign in to my account HAHAHA but what's this?! Love struck mode turned on hahaha you still never fail to amazed me Syao-sama. Keep it coming~
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
yay! I was waiting for the update. Thanks!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Sectecular everytime. Always, ALWAYS looking forward to ANY interaction between Tomoyo and Eriol (reading your Eriol still gets my heart beating faster everytime!). Thank you for updating. It was such a pleasure for me to read. Their interaction with each other is almost none existent in any website. I am willing to wait no matter how long the update is and will always be looking forward to read the next great thing. Thank you again for still shipping Eriol and Tomoyo.
Tomoyo E.Hiiragizawa chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
please update this story
Maria-Reynne chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
It's really refreshing to read about Nakuru not liking Tomoyo right off the bat. Almost of the stories potray her to be very very accepting and enthusiastic of Tomoyo. It really quite unique. :)

Please update soon!
anon chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
update please
cheng chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Don't leave him tomoyo *inserts ugly crying*
iceblueyes chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Dumdumdumdum! Ahhhh! Another cliffhanger! So far so good. I envy you cause i wanna finish my ExT too. Excited for the next chapter :D
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Please don't stop! A brilliantly done cliffhanger that is beautiful but hated. Uugghh... My fav couple...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I liked the element of sensuality in this chapter and how it mixed with that nostalgia Tomoyo felt but couldn't place. I feel like whatever the mystery is, eriol is partially deliberate in bringing it to light.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This is getting very interesting. The banter continuous at a quick, entertaining pace, and the plot reveals are surprising and open many questions!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was a lot of fun to read. I've been getting updates for a while and just now had time to sit and read Ch. 10, after which I had to go back and remember where we started. Kero and Yue's perspectives on tomoyo were spot on and enjoyable. The pranks are good exposition on how the trio's relationship maintains a light hearted exterior, but boy is that shiz about to blow.
KiT72 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Hello~ What you have here is nicely written. Although I was quite confused with the timeline at the beginning since Tomoyo was packing her stuff for the special-birthday gift of Little Wolf but when she went over to Eriol's place it was their first time meeting for three years. Then journal, the falling in love and been in a relationship for two weeks with Yue and Syaoran and I was just lost. Haha. So I just keep reading and I figured maybe the lost memories happened somewhere there. Guess I just wanted to tell you to be clearer with intermission(?). Ah well it's been awhiiiile since you wrote that so... Haha. As long as it's coherent it's all good. Ah, although I have to ask, is the present Tomoyo still watching them as this is happening or what? O.o Haha.

Anyway, I love how your developing their relationship and their feelings. Especially how Eriol's helping Tomoyo move on. Though I'm quite worried with how Tomoyo's going to- err... help Eriol and Mizuki-sensei get back together(?). I'm anticipating the drama and looking forward to how everything will unfold. Haha. All in all it's a great read! I love what you did to the characters, their connections and their interactions, most especially their interactions. :) Keep up the good work! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy writing! :)
Anon chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
And of course, you gave to be Zeus...

She would have to know the implication of what she said, of what he shown her. Zeus and Demeter though brother and sister have both begotten Persephone. :) Nice allegorical comparison among the characters. The "kindred" spirit between Zeus and Hades to Eriol and Li, to the protectiveness yet changing relationship between Demeter and Persephone to Tomoyo and Sakura.
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »