Reviews for Close Up
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Oh my! I can't believe you back! Hahahaha. I normally check you posts in fb. I'm glad I re-check your account
cheng chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Ahhhhh! I Want to know when they were together... Ughs! IM so curious! Love the chapters by the way! Keep it up!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Hahaha. Eriol. Reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland episode. Love it.
Cata06 chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
awwww this was so cute!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Yeay! Thank you. Lovely as usual. Can't stop smiling at Eriol reading *THAT* book.
Zetsubouaichan chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I enjoyed the two's interaction and conversation in this chapter. Looking forward to see what Yue's going to say about Eriol when Tomoyo get to ask him.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Wonderful.
Cata06 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
awwww this is such a nice story, i can' wait to keep reading. One thing that was particularly interesting was the inclusion of the books 50 shades. You definitely have great creativity.

Thank you very much for the chapter and I can't wait for the continuation, this is sooooo cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
this great! please update again !
Zetsubouaichan chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
I have to reread the story again because I've forgotten what the story was about (my memory isn't that good), and remember why I added this story on my alert. I love this story, and the couple. Can't wait to see what next.
afaphyte chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Eyeglasses fetish, eh? *snickers*

Actually, I had been forcing myself not to read this until I see that you've finished it (since I saw your first update on this fic for the year), but again, I couldn't stop myself. Haha. I guess it's because I've been re-reading fics again since I finished re-watching CCS. Enough of that, sorry. :))

Call me sadistic or masochistic, but I am really enjoying Tomoyo's internal struggles because they're so relatable (I had to stop myself from another introspection haha). For me, your portrayal of Tomoyo and Eriol will always be my head canon. It's just that you make them so believable not just as how they are in their ani & manga-verses but also as real people.

I'm really intrigued by this piece , and I'm rooting for you to be able to accomplish it before you birthday. (And perhaps a NejiTen piece or update? Hihi. :D) I know you have heard/read this tons of times, but I'm really happy and thankful for your existence kasi patuloy mo kaming pinapakilig at iniinspire sa mga gawa mo. :D Kudos to you, Ate Syao! I will forever be a fan. :)
afaphyte chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Did Eriol just pull off a Rock Lee on Mamoru-san? Hehe. XD

My eyelids are threatening to give up on me, but I can't stop reading.

Mamoru-san's past was unexpectedly well thought-out and well-written, it was a good way to bring out Tomoyo's inherent kindness. And as usual, it was not OOC.

I am still in awe of your talent in weaving words so exquisitely, whether you’re describing things or you’re bringing the characters back to life through their dialogue. ;_;
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Splendid and beautiful.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
A piece of heaven for my eyes. Thank you!
arunimons chapter 7 . 9/14/2015