Reviews for Close Up
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
Yeah, it took quite some time, but nevertheless very, very happy that you updated! And what a lovely chapter was. Keep it up! Great writing and characterisation as usual. Kudos!
Fanficuserhihi chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
omg! both your Tomoyo and Eriol are so in-character! I love your fanfic so so much.
Zetsubouaichan chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Good chapter.
I'm a bit confused with what has been happening so far. Maybe I need to reread this again.
Thank you for your update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Ahhh ️ My babies! They're so cute! I love it!
Iceblueyes chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
I'm just lazy to sign in to my account HAHAHA but what's this?! Love struck mode turned on hahaha you still never fail to amazed me Syao-sama. Keep it coming~
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
yay! I was waiting for the update. Thanks!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Sectecular everytime. Always, ALWAYS looking forward to ANY interaction between Tomoyo and Eriol (reading your Eriol still gets my heart beating faster everytime!). Thank you for updating. It was such a pleasure for me to read. Their interaction with each other is almost none existent in any website. I am willing to wait no matter how long the update is and will always be looking forward to read the next great thing. Thank you again for still shipping Eriol and Tomoyo.
Tomoyo E.Hiiragizawa chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
please update this story
Maria-Reynne chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
It's really refreshing to read about Nakuru not liking Tomoyo right off the bat. Almost of the stories potray her to be very very accepting and enthusiastic of Tomoyo. It really quite unique. :)

Please update soon!
anon chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
update please
cheng chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Don't leave him tomoyo *inserts ugly crying*
iceblueyes chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Dumdumdumdum! Ahhhh! Another cliffhanger! So far so good. I envy you cause i wanna finish my ExT too. Excited for the next chapter :D
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Please don't stop! A brilliantly done cliffhanger that is beautiful but hated. Uugghh... My fav couple...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I liked the element of sensuality in this chapter and how it mixed with that nostalgia Tomoyo felt but couldn't place. I feel like whatever the mystery is, eriol is partially deliberate in bringing it to light.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This is getting very interesting. The banter continuous at a quick, entertaining pace, and the plot reveals are surprising and open many questions!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »