Reviews for Close Up
Cata06 chapter 8 . 10/7
awwww this is such a nice story, i can' wait to keep reading. One thing that was particularly interesting was the inclusion of the books 50 shades. You definitely have great creativity.

Thank you very much for the chapter and I can't wait for the continuation, this is sooooo cute!
this great! please update again !
Zetsubouaichan chapter 7 . 9/18
I have to reread the story again because I've forgotten what the story was about (my memory isn't that good), and remember why I added this story on my alert. I love this story, and the couple. Can't wait to see what next.
afaphyte chapter 7 . 9/18
Eyeglasses fetish, eh? *snickers*

Actually, I had been forcing myself not to read this until I see that you've finished it (since I saw your first update on this fic for the year), but again, I couldn't stop myself. Haha. I guess it's because I've been re-reading fics again since I finished re-watching CCS. Enough of that, sorry. :))

Call me sadistic or masochistic, but I am really enjoying Tomoyo's internal struggles because they're so relatable (I had to stop myself from another introspection haha). For me, your portrayal of Tomoyo and Eriol will always be my head canon. It's just that you make them so believable not just as how they are in their ani & manga-verses but also as real people.

I'm really intrigued by this piece , and I'm rooting for you to be able to accomplish it before you birthday. (And perhaps a NejiTen piece or update? Hihi. :D) I know you have heard/read this tons of times, but I'm really happy and thankful for your existence kasi patuloy mo kaming pinapakilig at iniinspire sa mga gawa mo. :D Kudos to you, Ate Syao! I will forever be a fan. :)
afaphyte chapter 6 . 9/18
Did Eriol just pull off a Rock Lee on Mamoru-san? Hehe. XD

My eyelids are threatening to give up on me, but I can't stop reading.

Mamoru-san's past was unexpectedly well thought-out and well-written, it was a good way to bring out Tomoyo's inherent kindness. And as usual, it was not OOC.

I am still in awe of your talent in weaving words so exquisitely, whether you’re describing things or you’re bringing the characters back to life through their dialogue. ;_;
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/17
Splendid and beautiful.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 9/14
A piece of heaven for my eyes. Thank you!
arunimons chapter 7 . 9/14
Eyeglasses fetish -_-
Vanity-chan chapter 7 . 9/14
It has been a while since I last read a well-written ExT with good plot and interesting characters. I'm so glad you updated this after so long! Aaaaaaah, I really like Eriol in this fic. I thought this would never be finished so I'm very, very, very happy! Looking forward to the next chapter!
I'm so excited to see that you're updating this piece. I'm not sure what's in store next as it appears that Tomoyo is having some flashbacks.
lamperouge.rolo chapter 6 . 9/12
OMG! you updated! looking forward to more chapters. ganbatte Syao!
the-clumsy-one chapter 6 . 9/9
So beautiful!
arunimons chapter 6 . 9/7
Humm I wonder what happened to them in the past.. is it just Tomoyo or both of them?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 6 . 9/7
OMG! Thank you syaoran no hime for updating this piece. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It has been so long since anybody has done any Eriol/Tomoyo piece. I have always love and enjoy your Eriol/Tomoyo pieces. I love them all! I am your biggest fan!

Thank you for making my day! Now I am going to cry-tears of joy.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/7