Reviews for Close Up
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I really do wonder exactly what went wrong with Kaho and Eriol's relationship. Update!
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
cute.! definitely cute.!

UPDATE SOON.! XD
Riley S chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I dont normally read eriol/tomoyo fix but yours is amazing. You have really captured their characters, and personalities. I love the playfull banter as well. Please keep up the good work, i cant wait for more!
snapurjawshut chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I enjoy the banter btwn d two!very amusing!

Cnt w8 fr d nxt chp!
HappyHam chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
How does this lead to the 'contract'? Thank you for writing! Updae soon!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
very mysterious indeed! Your writing has become extremely eloquent and expressive, awesome work!
CrystalSaffron chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Yay! So glad this story is back because I always loved it! Great chapter, very curious to see what Tomoyo finds!
cheng chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hahaha. their ship is sooo cute. XI update soon.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Yes! After 5 years and you still have not lose your touch. I am a fan of yours, Syao, since you started writing Tomoyo and Eriol as a pair and I see that you haven't lose your touch in producing great works of CardCaptor Sakura. I hope you would write and update more. Really looking forward for the next chapter.

mysticalphoenix-avalon
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
UPDATE SOOOOON.!

now i am a bit intrigued of what happened between tomoyo and eriol..

*sigh* i love these two characters and reading stories about them is so cute and refreshing... XD
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Hm, interesting. Although I'm surprised that Tomoyo would submit to him in the first place. Update!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Splendid. Maybe considered hm wonderful.
Seductive Venus chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Arigatou Ate Syao for the dedication! I'll never forget it. Finally! After a decade! *laughs* Don't you dare keep this hanging, okay? I think we all deserve to know what happened between them! Please? I really love your story. Your writing style has also matured. Don't worry. You still haven't lost your funny bone or your magic touch. Keep writing!
Winter Ink chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Welcome back to the world! :D This story is getting more interesting. The mystery of why Tomoyo can't remember dating or falling in love with Eriol. What is Li's role in this? What is this contract Eriol and Li formed? So many questions. :D

I hope to see more frequent updates. Great writing as usual.
snapurjawshut chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Finally sm answers to wt really happend!

You write really well!love the dialogues!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »