Reviews for Close Up
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
can't wait to read next chapter! :D
Hanna chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
I can't believe this story has been updated! I'm so happy! I remember checking back every so often to see if it had, and I would just end up rereading every single chapter all over again, every time. And then I would go back through all the Tomoyo & Tenten related stories you'd written and reread those as well! You were definitely my favorite author on this website back in my younger days, when I use to frequent this place 24/7. I know I've left a handful of reviews for your stories throughout the years, but not enough to show how much I've truly enjoyed your writings all this time. Thank you!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to binge-read all your stories once more! :D
HelberryInx chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Wow! I love your story. I just read it today from chapter 1 to 9. It was very good. Every chapter was incredibly written well. It was good to know that there was still some stories focusing on Eriol x Tomoyo. This chapter was very funny with Eriol's story of Greek mythology and his sleeping on the sidewalk.
iceblueyes chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Hello Syao-sama! Hahaha i just reviewed like now! And she blames me for continuing to write a EriolxTomoyo fic because of Tomoyo's birthday. Ohohoho *Tomoyo laugh*well the last chapter was bittersweet. Aww but very Eriol-like nonethless. Teehee. Hahaha. I presume you are going to continue this? Hahaha more close up scenes then :)
the-clumsy-one chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Aww, they're both so adorable! I laughed so hard at Eriol's story XD
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Lovely and cool.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Oh my! I can't believe you back! Hahahaha. I normally check you posts in fb. I'm glad I re-check your account
cheng chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Ahhhhh! I Want to know when they were together... Ughs! IM so curious! Love the chapters by the way! Keep it up!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Hahaha. Eriol. Reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland episode. Love it.
Cata06 chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
awwww this was so cute!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Yeay! Thank you. Lovely as usual. Can't stop smiling at Eriol reading *THAT* book.
Zetsubouaichan chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I enjoyed the two's interaction and conversation in this chapter. Looking forward to see what Yue's going to say about Eriol when Tomoyo get to ask him.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Wonderful.
Cata06 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
awwww this is such a nice story, i can' wait to keep reading. One thing that was particularly interesting was the inclusion of the books 50 shades. You definitely have great creativity.

Thank you very much for the chapter and I can't wait for the continuation, this is sooooo cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
this great! please update again !
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »