Reviews for Close Up
Vanity-chan chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
It has been a while since I last read a well-written ExT with good plot and interesting characters. I'm so glad you updated this after so long! Aaaaaaah, I really like Eriol in this fic. I thought this would never be finished so I'm very, very, very happy! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
I'm so excited to see that you're updating this piece. I'm not sure what's in store next as it appears that Tomoyo is having some flashbacks.
lamperouge.rolo chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
OMG! you updated! looking forward to more chapters. ganbatte Syao!
the-clumsy-one chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
So beautiful!
arunimons chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Humm I wonder what happened to them in the past.. is it just Tomoyo or both of them?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
OMG! Thank you syaoran no hime for updating this piece. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It has been so long since anybody has done any Eriol/Tomoyo piece. I have always love and enjoy your Eriol/Tomoyo pieces. I love them all! I am your biggest fan!

Thank you for making my day! Now I am going to cry-tears of joy.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Awesome chapter.
Cata06 chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
awww I love it!
cheng chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Awwwww D; they sooo cuteee
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This ia an awesome story...are you going to continue it? I really hope so, it is very well written...
woofyy chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Please please please update! I really like your stories :) it's piquing my interest immensely!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hi there syaoran! I love this piece. It reminded me of why I'd love coupling Eriol and Tomoyo. This piece had me looking forward for more updates. I really find this piece one of the best of Eriol and Tomoyo fanfiction.
This may sound unreasonable but here I go, "Close up, BANZAI!"
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Owh what a good story
Is a shame you never update it again

I hope you won't abonden this one
Good luck though :)
ministop chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
OHMYGOLLY WOOOOOOOOW.. and I thought that this was already finished T_T uwaaaa, I was left hanging..! Go Syaoran no HIme, susunod na chapterrrrrrr, aantabayanan koooo!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
i, too, ended up with more than i bargained for. XD Honestly I thought it would be very comedic like your other fanfics lol. I never thought that it would have such a twist that would push aside the plot that I thought I would see. Although it's good that you managed to steer your plot to unfamiliar groundings, I find the story quite dragging. It was a nice read but I find it troubling that I'm not disappointed by the fact that you left the story incomplete. Keep on writing, though!

Cheers,