Reviews for Close Up
the-clumsy-one chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
So beautiful!
arunimons chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Humm I wonder what happened to them in the past.. is it just Tomoyo or both of them?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
OMG! Thank you syaoran no hime for updating this piece. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It has been so long since anybody has done any Eriol/Tomoyo piece. I have always love and enjoy your Eriol/Tomoyo pieces. I love them all! I am your biggest fan!

Thank you for making my day! Now I am going to cry-tears of joy.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Awesome chapter.
Cata06 chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
awww I love it!
cheng chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Awwwww D; they sooo cuteee
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This ia an awesome story...are you going to continue it? I really hope so, it is very well written...
woofyy chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Please please please update! I really like your stories :) it's piquing my interest immensely!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hi there syaoran! I love this piece. It reminded me of why I'd love coupling Eriol and Tomoyo. This piece had me looking forward for more updates. I really find this piece one of the best of Eriol and Tomoyo fanfiction.
This may sound unreasonable but here I go, "Close up, BANZAI!"
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Owh what a good story
Is a shame you never update it again

I hope you won't abonden this one
Good luck though :)
ministop chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
OHMYGOLLY WOOOOOOOOW.. and I thought that this was already finished T_T uwaaaa, I was left hanging..! Go Syaoran no HIme, susunod na chapterrrrrrr, aantabayanan koooo!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
i, too, ended up with more than i bargained for. XD Honestly I thought it would be very comedic like your other fanfics lol. I never thought that it would have such a twist that would push aside the plot that I thought I would see. Although it's good that you managed to steer your plot to unfamiliar groundings, I find the story quite dragging. It was a nice read but I find it troubling that I'm not disappointed by the fact that you left the story incomplete. Keep on writing, though!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hahaha cute! XD
Shubhs chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I look forward to reading more though I have an idea about what is going to happen. I just hope that the reasons formulated in the story for such an action is worthy of it and not something totally lame like, 'she couldn't handle it at the time' or something. Hopefully it won't even follow my thoughts which I choose not to mention right now. :P
cupid17 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
interesting. but i'm still wondering where the story will go... :)
will be looking forward to read it more.
update soon!