Reviews for Close Up
Araanaz chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Oh-oh! This sounds evil! And so much fun! You have got to write more. Glad to have you back in this fandom! Looking forward to read more...
T.One chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
o ...devilishly scandalous! I loved this especially the description of Tomoyo

"bitterness sweetened, covered in sugar frosting that would invite anyone to indulge and get lost in. However, the icing was insignificant compared to the deliciously unusual tartly sweetness of what lied beneath the sugar frosting. Neither perfectly sweet nor perfectly bitter — just a flavor distinctly owned by this cake."
ice illuser chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
this sounds pretty good...can't wait to see eriol's reaction. update soon!
asga chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
hope u update && i love all ur stories
lazycat chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
more, More, MORE! Your story is inspiring unholy glee in me! It contains all the elements that I love in a CCS fic, Kero, Yue, and Tomoyo being evil (or good with a heavy dash of mischief, whichever you prefer). At any rate would you please continue this? I really like it.
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hello! I like your story so please update soon!
yugioh-fan88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Great first chapter! I wanna see what happens! UPDATE soon!

yugioh-fan88
Chiabride chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I absolutely love this story. The plan is so devishly evil that I want to read another chappy really really soon. Oh well don't over work yourself on doing this ok? but please don't forget to update it either. and if those sound like orders forgive me. I really love this story
shiroi-yume chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Brilliant idea!

Love how you portrayed Yue's opinioin of Tomoyo

Continue soon, ne?
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Greetings! I love how this idea and hope that you can update soon!
applecherry chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
yeaboi! i'm sniffing blackmail somewhere... or is it just sadistic stuffs? either would be great! love it. nice one ate syawee!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9