Reviews for Close Up
asga chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
this chapter is really realxing hope u update soon
ice illuser chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
whoa...eriol's acting a bit strange...but anyway, this is fun, so please update soon!
SentimentalcRaZe chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
wah _ totally loved it! it was so fantastic! awesome chapter, this last one. :D Hmm.. feels great to read another one of your ET fics... it really has been a long time, and i missed your ET stories! count on me to read this story till the end!

SanzoGirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Please update soon! It was very funny!
afaphyte chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Nice! Ate syaa, nakakmiss ka talaga.. namiss ko fics mo! Ang original ng plot.. astig mo talaga! Nabasa ko ung interview sau eh... Gaano ba kamahal ang net usage? Grabe nmn cla! Kung mayaman lng ako , ginawan ko na un ng paraan! XDD Miss ko na ang ExT~! Salamat sa pagwewelcome ulit sakin ng ExT, ikaw na nga rin ang nagwelcome sakin sa ExT eh, galing mo talaga! Idol! Update ka agad pag may time ka! Marami ka paring supporters! Good luck sa upcoming fics! At update mo na rin ang TFTP and About a Daddy and a Nanny! -
libra gal chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Woo... Its getting extremely intersting! Don't just keep us in suspense! Update soon _

Eriol seems so sly & cunning, as usual P I wonder who that certain who soap his back is.. But I think all of us readers have a fairly good idea. Perhaps its Tomoyo's past life? But I may be wrong~~

Keep up with the good work!
AnnaYue chapter 1 . 3/7/2006

I wonder what that birthday present is… I lOvE b-day “presents”, but I hAtE birth“day” P lol… I reckon Syaoran-kun’s not gonna like this, ne?… ahehehe… tOmOyO-chan and her sneaky little scheme.

Wow… I like the story…no… I really, really, REALLY like the story! I hope you update soon! I can’t wait to read the next chappy… pLeAs, pLeAs UpdAtE SoOn!

Ja… (_~)v

AnNa YuE
rai17 chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
wow... it's been a long time since you've done an et fic, ne? it's amazing how you've managed to write yet another fic when i thought you've used up just about every plot possible for et... gomen, if this review is quite long, but after reading your works from ccs, to furuba, to mankin, to naruto, and yes, even xiaolin showdown and tenipuri for, what, two years? i feel that i owe you my first signed review, at the very least. :D i was actually introduced to the world of fanfiction through your writing of et (my first love, if you'd call it that), and i think it fitting for me to leave a review to your first et fic in almost a year... the best ka pa rin pagdating sa et ate syao! back when i started reading fanfics, i was really proud of being a filipino because of et writers like you, , and ekai ungson... i know that you must be quite busy with other stuff right now, but i'm glad that you still find time to write every now and then... arigato for sharing your stories with us!
Zoe chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
I like how u can still think up so many unique plots :) You're # 1!
afaphyte chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
WAW! Cute! Ate syao, update ka agad~! At last, nakapagbasa na uli ako ng ExT! :3
like whoa chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Aiyahh! This story is so funny and cute and .. GREAT! XD it's absolutely SMASHING! ( see. i'm using your words, because even your words are cool.

update soon! ;P
Dana Daidouji chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
I'm so happy now that you updated! I loved this chapter! Please continue soon!
great chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Great as always
tsubame7 chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Ohh! This is so nice and funny! ...which only means one thing...CONTINUE~! xD Ahaha~ ...please? o.o; ...ehehe! - It's very nice and prettiful and nice and cool and nice...o.o; yeah...So you must continue! Woot! -~!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
“Shoot away, Daidouji-san.”

He didn't resist? Eriol didn't complain, protest or run away when Tomoyo finally got to him? What is the world coming to?

I smell ExT goodness straight ahead _

Brief but cute exchanges between Eriol and Tomoyo as fillers to set up the real story. Perfectly done.

Ah! Wonderfulwonderfulwonderful! I cannot wait for the next installment! Moar please! Onegai!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »