Reviews for The Infomercial Hour
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AW! God, that was sad. Now I need some chocolate, happy now? But very, VERY good. Well written, IC, and everything. Good job!
RainingSakuraPetals chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
"Yeah, see?" Joey smiled and sat down so he was facing Chandler. "Now, if I was a woman, I'd totally grab you up. I'd walk right up to you and say, 'Kiss me, Chandler.'"

That is a great line. You should be lucky I didn't have soda on hand, or I wouldn't be writing this review!

I love the fact that Chandler freaked out in the middle of...well, we all know. And the last two lines were brilliant as well. I got a pretty clear image with this story, and it's exactly how I picture this sort of thing happening(if only *sigh*)
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I think that's the epitome of Joey and Chandler slash. And friendship, even. Joey being so honest and ernest, and Chandler witty to the burning wnd. This was absolutely perfect. I loved it.
Violetfishy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Eep! Joey and Chandler, Joey and Chandler, I LOVE this pairing! And you did SUCH justice to it. I loved how you wrote Chandler, witty and so snipey. :) Also, when he rants and just adds on that bit about food processors onto the end, it was so well written, 'cause that's Chandler, blurting out his own train of though no matter if the other person can understand it!

Joey was incredibly sweet, and I loved how he reassured Chandler, and wehn he leaned in, but then pulled back, man I liked that.

I was sad that they stopped, but to be honest that was very realistic, Chandler freaking out. I wonder if they will keep pretending nothing ever happened? Joey doesn't seem to want to. But as it is a oneshot I guess I will I have to imagine myself!

One bit of crit on this sentence -

"no idea where the words came from—perhaps a recalled memory, or a whisper in the room, or from some need deep within himself."

Well, we know where the words came from, because Joey said them a couple of sentences back. So it doesn't really make sense. But hey, it was only a tiny thing and I loved the rest so very much.

Kudos to you!
greenish orange chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Oh, Lord of Mercy.

All this gorgeousness in one sitting? I think you killed me.

Do you know how amazingly amazing that was? I'm still in septic shock.

Chanoey really is the epitome of romance, in my opinion, and the "fumbling with shirts" bit just had me grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. I really hope that you continue this little gem, because if you do . . . well, I'll be one happy puppy.

This was fabulous. I love it.

Cheers,