Reviews for Lost Jedi, Dark Hero
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing.
RevanOnasi chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I would love to know Kohl's reaction to learning to she is Revan. This has been a great read.
Darkness chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
very nice story

any chance of a sequel?
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Hey, this story's pretty good. Any chance that you'd consider retelling the rest of the story using your unique ability to make the storyline seem real whilst using what many have attempted to do before and after you?

Love your characters. Not often I read a story that has good character portrayal as well as a good story line. Well done. I'll keep a watch in case you ever decide to continue.
PuddinPandaLover chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Review Redo! Now with improved grammar and spelling!

I love this story and the arrival one too! You should totally continue! Its really different from the main story of the game.

Anyways, you cant just stop the story in the middle and let people just guess. Sure, that would be more acceptable if it was more like the game, but this story is different. [Kind of like the hobbit and lord of the rings(kind of...)]

This story brims with possibilities: Whats gonna happen at the sith academy? Does she love carth? Is she going to turn to the Dark side and kill Misson and Zaalbar? What's going to happen on the leviathen? Is she going to kill malak? Does she kill Bastila and\or Juhani or redeem them? Whats going to happen to Jolee? Is he going to get killed in the temple? See, there is alot you could do with this story. It would be a shame not to continue.

Plus, your style of writing is so in-depth. Simple, elegant but complex and easy to understand. It draws you in like your actually there in the story. I love this story: the characters, the way it plays out, and the style.

I've recommended to a bunch of people, and a lot of them wonder why it just stops. A lot of readers, myself included, really hope you change your mind and continue with this story idea. It's not some half-baked story with no plot, point, or flimsy characters. No, this (and Rakeesh) has some real potential.
Kimi chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
This is an awesome story - I just happened across it, and was immediately drawn in. Pity you stopped writing it, though. Typically, you can feel when stories are supposed to end, and this still has a lot of potential, so like many others, I'll ask you to continue. Even if the odds of that aren't so great.

Thanks for writing it, anyhow. It was very interesting, even if frustrating from the lack of an ending.
PuddinPandaLover chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love this story! and the arrival one too. You should toally continue! Its toatlly different from the story of the game and you cant just stop the story in the middle and let people just guess. sure that be more accetable if it was more like the game, but this story is different. Kind of like the hobbit and lord of the rings(kind of...) This story brims with possibilities: Whats gonna happen at the sith acdemuy? Does she love carth? Is she going to turn to the Dark side and kill Misson and Zaalbar? Whats going to happen on the leviathen? Is she going to kill malak? Does she kill Bastila and\or Juhani or redeem them? Whats going to happen to jolee? Is he going to get killed in the temple? See, theres alot you could do with this story. it would be a shame not to continue. and your style of writing is so in-depth. simple but elegant but complex and easy to understand. it draws you in like your actually in the story. I love this story: the characters, the way it plays out, and the style. I've reccommended to a bunch of people, and alot of them wonder why it just stops. i really hope uyou change your mind and continue with this story idea. It's not spme half-baked story with no plot, point, or flimsy characters. no, it has some real potentil. [sorry for all the spelling and grammer mistakes i am not the greatist speller. :( ]
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Hmm, I was going to read your Illyria fic yet again, but then I noticed this little gem, plus it's side story, and I read them instead. Really interesting fic here, I don't think I've read a KOTOR fic that had quite this take on it, and I really do wish that you continued this instead of stopping it where you did, but I can kinda understand your reasoning on that part. Oh well, good job on this, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Nice story. I wish you would have continued it though.

Spark
unlock.your.heart chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Ah! So good! I would love to this continue throughout more of the game, it's freaking amazing!
rick515 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I'm not that good at this review thing so I'll just say I realy enjoyed reading your story and thank you for putting in the time and effort to create it.
polyxenax chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
You have no idea how much I want you to continue.

This is a masterpiece.

~ Estora ~
thesummerstormsarchivedaccount chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Force, I can't believe you cut it off there! Definetly a different approach to the story line, but I think the tweaks make it a hell of a lot better.

I like how you're left pondering the new Revan's identity in the Force. As you alluded, she's using on an animal instict, but when she becomes aware of her talent, the situation will change. Leaves you to wonder if her stony mercenary-ish side will win out, or the side that cares for Mission. PRobably the former, but definetly worht debate.

I'm off to scan your profile and look for a sequel.
Glass Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I just wanted to let you know that thus far, your story is wonderful! I'm only on chapter one, but your writing is a cut above the rest and your dialogue is always intriguing. I'm enjoying the read very, very much.
luvondarox chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Wow. This is deffinitely a new twist on the familiar KOTOR story - I've never seen it approached this way before! At first I was a little skeptical about how it would pan out, but so far this story is absolutely brilliant, and poses some intriguing questions regarding future chapters. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but very few, and they never hindered the story telling process. Kudos! I hope to see more.

luvondarox

PS Your Canderous is awesome.