Reviews for Surprise for Spike
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
aw! yes. i said it. im sure so many other's have reviewed and said that. but i say it as well. That has got 2 be one cute kid. since it is spike's. ehehehe. Spike would make an awsome, not to mention hot, dad. aw2! ok. the aw's are done with. for now. on 2 the next chappie. i hope they really do have another kid. aw a darling little boy. *squee* ok. im done. gonna stop rambling. *moves on*
jeanenjolras chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Are Xander and Willow engaged? Seems that way, and omg how adorable is Courtney?
AmethystDragon81 chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
and Xander are together?Are they?Are they?
AmethystDragon81 chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Aww.I liked this ,I'd like to give a bit of a you write luv,if Spike is calling her that,it's it's like saying you love someone,THEN it is thought I'd give you a little tip may help improve you're writing and it may ,hey,did I mention I like this chapter?
AmethystDragon81 chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Spike needs to go to the bathroom?Hm.I think I know don't need to use the HUMANS do.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
That last part about the birth control had some humor in did to me .Buffy's with another Spike fathered both.I like the though of that.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
O.A little foreshadowing.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
is so sweet.I can't believe so sweet and kinda makes me wanna cry.I mean,good tears that is.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
O!O!O!
funkydevil206 chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
yaya i alwaysloved willow nad xander or even willow and tara or even xander and anya lol pleae update soon!
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
I love it. Can't wait for more.
funkydevil206 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
aw i loved it but where there is a prophecy there is doom! uh-oh please update soon!
spbangel chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
wow shes told spike omg this is going to be great ! please update soon
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Very good. can't wait to read more.
themakeshifttardis chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
*grins* How cute. Can't wait for more!