Reviews for Confrontation
Pure Blood chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I really liked what your wrote. :] It's a neat idea how Phantom would confront himself. I don't see any trouble with grammer or spelling. I loved the line: "That's why you want to possess him - like you did with Rolan and Alviss.", you were forgetting Peta. Afterall he also has the Zombie Tatto. I just wanted to point that out. xP Otherwise, it's really good. Keep up the good work~!
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, can you say 'breaking point'? And Phantom finally goes crazy. I really love how you did this with the mirror and all. Great job!

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
that was great.

but sad
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow! I was so excited when I found the Mar section, and I found this. Bravo! Bravo! Encore! You have written a masterpiece!
kyari chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
heheh... he was talking to himself XD. great story -
Tariss chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG! That's god! That rocks!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Good story. Continue soon.

I'm working on a story too if you want to check it out. Its a crossover.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Gotta love Phantom, especially when he's becoming even crazier. X3
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Unbeating! Well, now there is!

That was SO AWESOME. *hugs you to the point you can no longer breath* I just read the first six volumes of Mar and I wanted to read some fanficiton, and there was, like, NONE. Except for your one fic. *twinkly eyes* My hero. And, it was a GREAT fic to boot. And a Phantom one! Yay!

That was so neat. I liked how he was "talking" to himself. Anyway, very enjoyable and I would only shed tears of joy if you wrote more Mar stuff. _
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
OMGZYAY! Phantom fanfic! I liked it veery much. His other side reminded me of Tom, just a less innocent and a bit more spooky. I really really liked it, I also bet deep inside Phantom has a not so evil part. But thats deep, deep inside.
Phantom's phantom chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Weehee! A Phantom-centric fic, finally! It's so cool. I've been so sad that there isn't nearly enough MAR ffs out there. I like this other side of phantom. I hope you can continue in the future. I would like to see more of Phantom sama. Teeheehee!

btw, i'm one of ur previous reviewers. Too lz to sign in.