Reviews for Child's Room
Ornery Otter chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Hello, I just wanted to say that I think this fic is probably the best Gravitation fic I've ever read (I've read it twice now :3 Its still awesome). Its rare to find someone who makes Ryuichi a realistic person, more than just the 2-dimensional cute-but-crazy character most see him as. I just wanted to compliment you on that; I've looked around as many sites as I can find for a fic like yours, for someone who fleshes out his character and makes him believable, but yours is really the only one I've found thats done a great job on it. The story itself is written beautifully too, and I love how you've stuck to the original character/story in that Shuichi is still over-emotional and does stupid/dangerous/silly things and Ryuichi talks through his bunny and is generally eccentric, while making it actually believable and realistic- something that even the original anime/manga fails to do at some points. You show deeper than the surface; the person underneath.

Anyway, I just wanted to compliment you and thank you for writing such a brilliant fic; I'm slowly working through the fandoms to read the other stories you've written, but I sincerely hope you write another Gravitation fanfic in the future. Even if you never do though I hope you keep writing, and I'll aspire to write as well as you do some day _ I generally write rps instead of fanfiction, but I love to read it so if you ever need a beta or just want someone to talk to, I hope you'll look me up. I'll put my email address (I use it for msn too) on the end of this review, just in case you ever want to.

Totally gonna be your stalker forever 3
anessavanella chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
um..ok...weird. very weird. confusing too.
Peggotty chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. Become one of my favourite from Gravitation fandome :) ...though I did not read many fanfiction on Gravitation... :P But it was either too depressing or not interesting enough ...I love this story _
ELENIOFME chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this story is great just hope u could put up a sequel or somehting, would be really kewl to c how everythiong ends up
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
I wan to know if you want to make a sequel since we don't know if Yuki will make a move towards Shuichi or not. It's a good story so thank you for that ! You can make this story a little longer, like a couples of chapters, i think...
dinolaaand chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
...AKBFPQ"ALBLHSFJD:MA:HF:AKJB

HOLY FUCK.

[[Sorry to those who detest such words.]]

BUT SERIOUSLY.

I like.. ran around the house screaming.

xD

You're an amazing writer, it makes me utterly

jealous. _

:D
ghu chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
sequel damnit. i want to see who ends up with who.

I think sheila and yuki would either kill each other if they met or make friends. and iwant to see k-sans reaction to both of those singers running off.
rollmaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
AH! i really liked this story! -hugs you!- it was so, so, beautiful in its own angsty romantic way! to let you know, i really liked the idea of shuichi visiting ryuichi's childhood home, it inspired me to write a fic, hopefully you don't mind, and i just wanted to let you know that. i plan ongiving you credit for the idea, but thank you so much for introducing me to this wonderous side of the gravi world!~buddy
GravitationYaoi chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
what the fuck happened to the lemon? i was expecting some type of intmacy between shu and ryu...i deeply express my regret about reading this story...much love
GravitationYaoi chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Lemony Emotional pls lol
Ayuka86 chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
This has to be one of the best RyuxShu fics ever posted here. The characters were writen awesome-ly, the OC was cool and pretty realistic (and definately NOT another frikkin MarySue) and the story was very good. Nice spin on the Yuki kicks Shuchan out plot. AWESOME JOB!

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for writing such a great piece of work. I stayed up almost all night to read it all and I am most definately happy that I did so. So, once again, thank you!

Definately a recomended read!

Haruno Ki
GoldxSilence chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
Awsome. write more please and let me know when you do.
FB Edit chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
that was cute and sad aty the same time,t though happy...and still sad...yeah it was good i rate it a 4 out of 5 ya did an excelent job! kept me reading through my headache
Toni'sGirl chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
well...wow i didnt really expect that...i dont think i could ever consider Ryuichi bein a father...ehhkk..

good tho
NoirVoix chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
O_O ... :( B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but...what about Shuichi? *cries...more like bawls and sobs and rocks back and forth...or just cries because the others are too dramatic...um nah a mixture of both*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »