Reviews for Avalon
postcardsandpolaroids02 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is an absolutely brilliant piece of writing, I love it so much even though it made me cry. In fact I'm still crying while typing this review. A BIG hands up for being an awesome and talented writer. Never stop.

GinGaBread :D
Mrs. SepticMarkiplite chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
BBWWAA! DDOONNIIIEEE! I literally shed a tear or two while reading this, but it is so good!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Whispers chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
when I read this story ..

I just think about my family all this day .. and just hope if I can find them later in our Avalon ~ *Cry*

amazing work .. It's just so BEAUTIFUL to think about it ~
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
paintupurple chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So sad and sweet! ;_; I cried... this actually moved me to TEARS. xD *wipes at eyes* Really great fic, I loved it! It made me all warm and happy and teary-eyed at the same time.
BlackYukiOokami chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Omg... I had tears coming from my eyes almost the intier time that I was reading this story. It was so butiful. And nicely ritten.
theluckyshipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
oh my Gosh...i even thought the things happening to donnie were real...and i was crying unendingly...this is so cool...i would even nominate it for "the most dramatic scene" awards..
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was very beautiful. It was sad, yet very beautiful. I love the description and details you put in here, especially about Avalon. Great job on this. Definitely going into my favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel McN chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Amazing fic, you had me crying by the time Don realized where Avalon was. Hope you keep up with the anniversary fics
KittyGrl24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What a BEAUTIFUL, but very sad story...

Keep up the GREAT work!

KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hey that was actually pretty cool. I really liked the touch where Leo kept "visiting" Don, for some reason, especially since it seemed that he wasn't a ghost at all. That was very nice.
Reijiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Beautiful. Simple and awe-inspiring.

I must admit when Don woke in Avalon I was thinking that Leo had lead him there to be with his family, that we'd get a final quiet little scene with Donnie's body left sittng in the chair he was in. But this was infinitely better than that. Got a definite catch in my throat, and a desperate need to give Donnie a huggle.

Well done, my favs list wouldn;t be complete without it.

Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
All I can say is: Oh my gosh. I'm speechless.
B. Murakawa chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
WOW. This fic is just...beautiful. You capture Don's "voice" wonderfully. Must have been a very difficult subject to write about, but I think you did it justice (and then some *sniffsniff*). This is probably the most touching TMNT fic I've ever read. *loves you*